The walden is a grand old lady. We love the place and it is well located. Very close to all the tourist attractions. Close walk to the local restaurant. The staff are friendly and gave us some good advice. We willi be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled against the backdrop of majestic Table Mountain lies one of the Cape's finest guest houses - The Walden House.To some it is a luxurious retreat from which to explore the beauty of the Cape Peninsula. It is situated only five minutes from Cape Town's finest beaches, Table Mountain and the V&A Waterfront.There are seven en-suite rooms. Each suite is furnished in a different style, creating a delightful ambience for every taste.At The Walden House, luxury is achieved through attention to details, complete comfort and courteous, unobtrusive service.We offer:Wireless internet access, secure parking, 24h security, airport transfer, private tours, air conditioning, full breakfast included ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your The Walden House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Walden House Hotel Cape Town Central
- The Walden House Cape Town, South Africa