Cape Town, Africa away from Africa. We've visited Cape Town twice now and both trips have been nothing but pure relaxation. This place is close to our hearts and it feels like another world and certainly not in Africa. The V&A shopping more has everything one needs and the people are amazing. The Apartments are stunning and we felt close to home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waterfront Village, situated on the water’s edge in the picturesque V&A Waterfront Marina, next to the Cape Grace Hotel and One&Only, offers guests Standard, Luxury and Deluxe apartments offering superior services and facilities. Guests are spoilt for choice with our selection of one to three bedroom apartments, providing a wide selection of accommodation that will suit their individual requirements. Guests will enjoy access to our on-site reception, swimming pools and gym. An abundance of shops and restaurants are available within walking distance. Crafted around tranquil waterways the inspired architecture maximises the panoramic views, creating international desirability. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HotelQuickly, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Waterfront Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waterfront Village Hotel Cape Town Central
- Waterfront Village Cape Town, South Africa