We were upgraded to a three bed roomed apartment which was facing the marina. We had a decking area where we could have a drink sunbathe or relax. There were three yachts outside and we were visited by seals daily. The apartments were luxury ,comfortable with all comforts of home.
The location of the apartments were a stone throw away from the waterfront and its attractions with private security guards on every corner we felt very secure when walking out at any time of day.
The staff were great and very helpful got us tickets to go to table mountain online to avoiding queuing. Other people we met were frightened to go out at night in capetown .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waterfront Village, situated on the water’s edge in the picturesque V&A Waterfront Marina, next to the Cape Grace Hotel and One&Only, offers guests Standard, Luxury and Deluxe apartments offering superior services and facilities. Guests are spoilt for choice with our selection of one to three bedroom apartments, providing a wide selection of accommodation that will suit their individual requirements. Guests will enjoy access to our on-site reception, swimming pools and gym. An abundance of shops and restaurants are available within walking distance. Crafted around tranquil waterways the inspired architecture maximises the panoramic views, creating international desirability. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelQuickly, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Waterfront Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waterfront Village Hotel Cape Town Central
- Waterfront Village Cape Town, South Africa