We arrived at the waterfront after a long flight and were met by friendly reception staff. We were shown around. Security is very high at this complex and felt very safe here. We stayed in helensee apartments on ground floor. when we walked in were were speechless. the accomadition was spectular and had everything we wanted. It is only a short walk to the v & a waterfront. This apartment was pure luxury and was an excellent start to our fabolous holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waterfront Village, situated on the water’s edge in the picturesque V&A Waterfront Marina, next to the Cape Grace Hotel and One&Only, offers guests Standard, Luxury and Deluxe apartments offering superior services and facilities. Guests are spoilt for choice with our selection of one to three bedroom apartments, providing a wide selection of accommodation that will suit their individual requirements. Guests will enjoy access to our on-site reception, swimming pools and gym. An abundance of shops and restaurants are available within walking distance. Crafted around tranquil waterways the inspired architecture maximises the panoramic views, creating international desirability. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Waterfront Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waterfront Village Hotel Cape Town Central
- Waterfront Village Cape Town, South Africa