Townhouse Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Parliament Hotel(Cape Town Central)
  • Breakfast included
Cape Diamond Hotel(Cape Town Central)
  • Restaurant
Adderley Hotel(Cape Town Central)
  • Pool
Taj Cape Town(Cape Town Central)
  • Bar/Lounge
Mandela Rhodes Place Hotel(Cape Town Central)
  • Pool
Kimberley Hotel(Cape Town Central)
  • Beachfront
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
Daddy Long Legs Art Hotel(Cape Town Central)
  • Bar/Lounge
Southern Sun Cape Sun(Cape Town Central)
  • Pool
All reviewscompany gardensdistrict museumlong streettable mountaincentral locationwithin walking distancegreen marketbusiness hoteljunior suitedirect accessparking garagea nice place to staysingle roomdecent hotelgreenmarket squarecomfortable bedrooms are small
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 April 2012

I have been here for three weeks. This is a great hotel. As I have stayed I have noticed its subtlty, everything is very nicely done but without ostentation. The room is well equipped, the decor is refined, the restaurant is fabulous and very good value. The staff are helpful and well trained. It's in the business district but only a 50 rand taxi to the waterfront! I am back again for two weeks and never considered an alternative as it such a refreshing change from the other business hotels.

Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank DPBDON
Reviewed 4 April 2012

My wife and I found this hotel very good. the food was good,the service was good.
The only complant we had was when we moved in we found that the bedside draw had a box of condoms and empty packets in.
My idea of a good hotel is that you should move into a room and think that you are the first guest to use that room.

Room Tip: Parking is good, right next door with door into the hotel.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank roy s
Reviewed 27 March 2012

Have stayed in a few hotels in Cape Town over recent months of varying standards and found this to be centrally placed and of an excellent standard. The breakfast was superb and we found the staff very friendly and eager to help. Great laundry service in an emergency.
Thanks !

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 March 2012

I keep going back to this upmarket but reasonably priced hotel. Experienced hotel staff who have been there for years; very conveniently situated; and rooms that have all the necessary amenities - a real desk, powerful hot showers, proper cupboards, lots of plugs, great breakfast and in house restaurant, parking and service with a smile. Avoid 'limited service' places that cost more and stay at a place where wise tourists mix with public servants visiting the national parliament.

Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank PMGeducator
Reviewed 7 February 2012

I absolutely loooooved the location of this hotel. I was able to walk to many of the tourists attractions from the hotel and it is just a short, inexpensive taxi ride to Table Mountain and the V&A Waterfront. The staff was very friendly and accommodating and the daily evening cookie was delicious! The hotel has it's own restaurant and bar (and room service). The food is really good here. My room was nice, neat, clean, and orderly with access to cable television and free Internet. The only issue I had was that the room was extremely small (which is not bad since it was just me, but for more than one person this would have been an issue). I'm guessing they have larger rooms for larger parties. Stay here!!!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo