Lowest prices for your stay
$147
$147
Westin.com
$146
Hotels.com$147
Travelocity$145
Priceline$145
2,724 results
All reviews the executive lounge convention center business hotel table mountain indoor pool excellent hotel five star hotel rooms are large floor spa waterfront concierge uber
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 July 2019

I've been to 5 star hotels around the world but this hotel is just super. Although it is a large hotel the staff is super amazing and friendly, the rooms very nice (at least if you are a Bonvoy member), and it is centrally located. Contemporary and lovely restaurants and lounge.

Date of stay: July 2019
1  Thank will505
Westincpt, Manager at The Westin Cape Town, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2019

Dear will505,

Warm greetings from the Westin Cape Town.

On behalf of the entire hotel Team, I wish to Thank You for your kind words, and 5 star rating. We are very proud of our property and enjoy working together, to create memories for our all our guests. Your feedback is very rewarding, and motivates us to keep doing what we do.

Thank you for being a Marriott BonVoy Member. We wish you safe and Good Travel for 2019, and look forward to hosting you again soon.

Be Well, be Westin!

Robin Scott
Assistant Guest Experience Manager

Reviewed 30 June 2019 via mobile

I have stayed twice at The Westin Cape Town. I stayed once during their busy season in December 2016 and again during a somewhat slower time the end of May 2019. The customer service I received both times was nothing short of exceptional.

The hotel sent a bottle of wine and a birthday cake for my husband's birthday during my 2016 visit. During my seven day stay in May 2019 with my five friends, there are too many great things to say about the staff to mention including making us to go coffees without us having to ask when we left the dining area after breakfast and before we left on our daily tours. The staff even remembered which one of us liked soy milk instead of regular milk in our coffee. I spoke with the lovely lady at the Concierge Desk and asked for a recommendation on where to purchase another piece of luggage to bring wine back home and she offered to walk me to a place where she would recommend.

The entire staff was always helpful, happy and smiling. On our last day, my friends and I were greeted by hugs from the dining staff, the young lady who made the waffles daily, the juice staff and our favorite Concierge lady. It was like leaving from a visit with family.

We were lucky enough to be placed in the newly refurbished rooms during our stay. The six of us loved them. The only complaint we had with the rooms was they were somewhat dark. We all wished their was better lighting in the rooms. But, that was our only complaint in reference to our entire stay.

When visiting Cape Town in the future, I will only stay at The Westin Cape Town and I would definitely recommend it to my friends and family. Keep up the excellent customer service!

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Westincpt, Manager at The Westin Cape Town, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2019

Dear Primadonna9,

Thank you for the wonderful comments regarding your stay at The Westin Cape Town. It is always a special and inspired moment to learn that our guests enjoyed our facilities and services. Providing our guests with excellent service and creating a positive experience that won’t be forgotten is what we constantly strive towards.
We appreciate your comments regarding our special team members. It’s great to know that they made you feel at home. Feedback from our guests allow us to continually improve services offered and is noted. We hope that you will return soon to let us showcase our high standards of service once again!

Reviewed 23 June 2019

The Hotel is located next door to the Cape Town International Conference center.
Its facilities and services are excellent
Well positioned close to the main motorway and the waterfront.
Dining excellent

Date of stay: June 2019
1  Thank drbadds
Westincpt, Manager at The Westin Cape Town, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2019

Dear drbadds,

Thank you for the amazing review of The Westin Cape Town. Our innovative programmes and instinctive service transform every aspect of your stay into a revitalizing experience and we are dedicated to provide an experience that leaves you feeling better than when you arrived.
Your positive comments inspire us to create an even better experience for our guests, as each of our signature offerings has been designed with a better you in mind. We hope to welcome you back to our wonderful city soon!

Reviewed 14 June 2019 via mobile

I arrived at this hotel before midday and received a warm welcome. Not only was a room and made available but I was upgraded to the club floor. The room was very spacious and comfortable with a very well appointed bathroom. All the staff at this hotel were helpful and courteous. I cannot fault it at all. There is a swimming pool on the top floor with an amazing view and a small gym.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Entrepidox
Westincpt, Manager at The Westin Cape Town, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2019

Dear Entrepidox,

Thank you for the wonderful comments regarding your stay at The Westin Cape Town. It is always a special and inspired moment to learn that our guests enjoyed our facilities. Providing our guests with excellent service and creating a positive experience that won’t be forgotten is what we constantly strive towards.
We appreciate your comments regarding our staff and rooms. It’s great to know that you enjoyed it.Feedback from our guests allow us to continually improve services offered and is noted. We hope that you will return soon to let us showcase our high standards of service once again!

Reviewed 11 June 2019

The hotel has the best location in Cape Town, they have a shuttle bus to the waterfall. The rooms are very nice and the sauna and jacuzzi on the 19-th floor is a real nice experience. They have also a very good executive lounge, so it is valuable to book there, but have a full breakfast. The view from the higher level is magnificent.

Room tip: higher floors have a very nice view, and the executive lounge is very good
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Westincpt, Manager at The Westin Cape Town, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2019

Dear wvily,

Your positive comments about our rooms and Heavenly Spa experience inspire us to create an even better experience for our guests, as each of our signature offerings has been designed with a better you in mind. We hope to welcome you back to our wonderful city soon!