The Hyde All-Suite Hotel(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$ 89
US$ 82
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 101/night.

Park Inn by Radisson Cape Town Foreshore(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$ 80
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 93/night.

US$ 252
US$ 229
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn Express Cape Town City Centre(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$ 86
US$ 80
  • Bar/Lounge
Taj Cape Town(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$ 217
US$ 167
Taj Hotels
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 191/night.

Hilton Cape Town City Centre(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$ 111
US$ 107
  • Pool
The Cape Royale(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$ 153
US$ 130
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 163/night.

ONOMO Hotel Cape Town - Inn On The Square(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$ 96
US$ 63
  • Pool
Cloud 9 Boutique Hotel & Spa(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$ 76
US$ 70
Savings alert! 46% below average rates

The price you found is 46% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 129/night.

The Table Bay Hotel(Cape Town Central)
US$ 333
US$ 278
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 363/night.

All reviewsgreen pointhome away from homemeet other travellerscommon areasfree breakfastdouble roomlocation is greatother guestswe've stayednice breakfaststay in cape townfantastic staystayed here for nightslong streetsouth africaivorhostel
Reviewed 4 March 2018

After lots of research I chose to stay at this hostel, and I made the right choice! It's light, clean and airy. I stayed in the 5 bed female dorm (2 bunk and 1 single beds) which had a private bathroom, both clean and spacious. There's a cupboard in the room to lock away your luggage and another small one by your bed to lock away valuables. Take padlocks with you. It's on a quiet residential road, walking distance from the waterfront and supermarket. The hostel has shared kitchen facilities and a fridge to use and I can vouch that none of my food or alcohol went missing from it. Breakfast is self service with freshly brewed coffee and for hostel standards, brilliant. The staff are friendly, welcoming and super efficient. I emailed from the UK and Tyler organised things for me. The hostel puts on events every evening apart from Sunday, which is a great way to meet other travellers. The free wifi reception was the best I had at all my various accomodations in South Africa. I could have easily stayed here a week! It has to be the best ever hostel!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Daphdi, Manager at The B.I.G Backpackers in Green Point, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

So awesome to hear you had the best stay with us at the BIG!
Thanks for the review, it means the world to us!

Reviewed 15 February 2018

Our family of four had a great stay at the BIG! The staff gave us great recommendations and advice every day and we were able to get around town easily from this location. We walked to the waterfront daily, rented bikes on the beach nearby and watched New Year's Eve Fireworks from our balcony. Breakfast every morning with good coffee was a real treat!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Daphdi, Manager at The B.I.G Backpackers in Green Point, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review!

Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

B.I.G Backpackers sets the gold star standard for hostels in Africa. It’s comfortably been the best hostel I’ve used so far during my trip.

It’s the little touches that make a big difference: plug sockets next to each bed, a towel being supplied to each guest and the fact that any request is never too much hassle.

The four-bed dorm I stayed in was clean and spacious, as was the bathroom. Our dorm also had a/c and a balcony area, which allowed us to stay cool during the warm weather.

Breakfast was plentiful and tasty, whilst a range of activities were organised by the hostel and were especially ideal for solo travellers.

Definitely stay here whilst in Cape Town!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Daphdi, Manager at The B.I.G Backpackers in Green Point, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2018

Thank you so much for your review- we appreciate you taking the time and are so glad you enjoyed your time with us! Please do visit again.

Reviewed 26 January 2018

I just want to thanks the team for the welcome and help I get this morning. You open me the dore and help me as I was one of your guests, offering help.
I loved the place, also if I only staied for one hour.
See you next Time I will be in cape town
Anna

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo

It was such a pleasure, Anna!

We can't wait for you to come back!

Reviewed 17 December 2017

I was completely blown away by my stay at B.I.G. I'd never really stayed at a "true hostel" before, where people get together and go out to dinner. This place was amazing.
You could purchase anything you wanted at the front desk (regarding food, drink, necessities), they would book tours for you, give you any kind of information you need.

Breakfast is served from 7.45am to 10am. There are boards and pamphlets with things for you to do. A huge dinner table to chat with other hostel members, and even a pool. Two sort of "resident" basset hound dogs made the experience even better. People needed to be quiet after 10pm.

The staff was incredibly kind and helpful, and every night one of them tried to organize a dinner with willing hostel members. I vouched in during most of my nights here and am glad I did because I made plenty of friends that I then hung out with during my stay.

I was here for 7 days, and wish I had been able to stay longer. If you are staying in Cape Town, STAY HERE.

Room Tip: Views aren't the best, but the top floor is probably the most quiet during the day!
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo

Dear Steven, wow, what a wonderful review!

Thank you so much for the kind words, we hope you will visit again in the future!