“3 Perfect Days in Cape Town (With PG Tops)”

PG Tops Travel and Tours - Day Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
US$ 387.95*
and up
Full-Day Private Tour from Cape Town to Cape Point
More attraction details
Owner description: We do what we love and we love what we do. PG Tops and sister company Luxury Safaris promises to show you why Cape Town, the Garden Route and our wonderful wildlife and game parks ensure the holiday of a lifetime! All tours are fully private and customized.
Reviewed 25 December 2012

Ever flown United Airlines and read one of those articles in the "3 Perfect Days in ..." series? Well, we had one of those experiences with PG Tops in Cape Town. We arrived in CPT at 8am on a Friday and flew out at at 3 pm on Sunday. We were met at the airport and this was our itinerary: Friday a.m.: Langa black Township, including lunch in the township; Fri pm: Table Mountain with gondola ride; Sat all day: Cape tour, including tour of beaches, headlands, lighthouse and the penguin colony; Sunday am: Winelands tour with visits to wineries and lunch.
We became instant best friends with Pieter at the airport and had a great time. Erica was our guide on the weekend and was perfect.
We have already encouraged friends to visit Cape Town and to hook up with PG Tops. Thanks guys!

1  Thank ExNeddiesBoy
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for PG Tops Travel and Tours - Day Tours

Reviewed 21 December 2012

I was in South Africa with a friend for just a few short days and while there, wanted to capitalize on our time. PG Tops Tours offered some incredible options to touring and exploring the country. I'm glad we did 2 days of tours with PG Tops - Cape Point on day 1 and Winelands on day 2. The Cape Point tour consisted seeing the Cape of Good Hope, Penguins!, Jubilee Square, feeding ostriches, and driving through beautiful towns. We had Roelf as our tour guide that day, and had an incredible time with him. Very knowledgeable and customer service oriented. The Winelands tour consisted of seeing the South African wine country and stopping at a number of wineries. Tony was our tour guide this day, and was great. We visited 3 wineries, including a stop for lunch, and relaxed in the countryside! Overall, both Roelf and Tony made our experience a wonderful one. Will definitely return to this beautiful country!

Reviewed 19 December 2012

Take a PG Tops Tour!

After spending 3 months in the East African bush, I was really looking forward to an adventure down in South Africa. A friend highly recommended getting in touch with Pieter at PG Tops Tours and boy, did they exceed expectations!

I'm not one much for tours (much prefer exploring on my own), but PG Tops doesn't even count as one...it's more like an experience where you hang out with some really cool people who are highly professional, attentive, and well-informed about beautiful South Africa.

We took two tours - one with Roelof (Cape Point) and one with Tony (Winelands). Cape Point was stunning and made even more enjoyable by Roelof's awesome company. At one point, he ended up teaching my friend how to longarm dance alongside the road in Stellenbosch! Talk about a memory! Tony was also incredible during the Winelands tour. He was up for fun and really focused on showing us a great time. Tony taught us how to taste wine (typically I'm just good at drinking, so great learning!) and also took us to pet some baby cheetahs (I was a scare-dy cat at first, but Tony helped us muster the courage).

We were lucky to meet both of these great guys!

I'm totally impressed by PG Tops and plan to see them again the next time I'm down in South Africa! Best tour ever.

Reviewed 2 December 2012

My friends and I came to Cape Town for a wedding and decided to do a wine tour before the festivities commenced. Little did we know this wine tour was going to be the best ever! Yolonda was extremely nice and took to us immediately. She was warm, funny, and obviously knew a lot about wine and South Africa. We received more than just information on wine, we had a South Africa history lesson and we LOVED it! I enjoyed going to the different wineries and even taking a bit of a detour for market shopping. Yolonda really made this wine tour special for my friends and I. It set the tone for the rest of our trip and we could not stop talking about how great it was. We were all sad to depart at the end of the journey. Yolonda and this wine tour will definitely be a part of our South Africa stories for years to come. I recommend this tour to anyone traveling to Cape Town...and make sure you request Yolonda, she's amazing!

Reviewed 28 November 2012

I have recently come back from South Africa and spent a week with Roelf and Tony showing us the sites of Cape Town, they were always on time, helpful, polite and did such an incredible job and most of all I had an absolute blast with them! Every question answered that we wanted to know about the city and even at 5am pick ups Roelf was extremely accomodating and friendly.
We went shark diving, Robben Island, Table Moutain, 3 wine tours and Cape Point.
I can't speak highly enough of this company and have already recommended to a friend who will be booking a trip next year after my rave review.
Thank you so much everyone at PG Tops I had the best time and will be back very soon :)