Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
These guys are amazing !!!

I’ve done my Table Mountain Hike today with Brenhan and it was absolutely amazing. He was brilliant... read more

Reviewed 4 September 2018
Anjana S
via mobile
A fantastic two days of adventure...no stress what so ever!

So, I cannot begin to explain how delighted I was with CAZ. From start to finish they organised my... read more

Reviewed 23 August 2018
Nikita P
Johannesburg, South Africa

All reviews shark cage diving horse ride canopy tour maltese cross constant contact actual tour amazing days hiked table mountain zip lining garden route great guide full day tour day trip boulders beach south africa horses caz
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Me and my hubby thoroughly enjoyed our overnight hike through Hottentots Holland Mountain with our guide Brendan. He was very knowledgeable and took great care to customise the experience to our level of fitness. It was such an amazing way to see the beauty of Cape Town. Highly recommended this experience for anyone who is keen to explore off the beaten track!

CapeAdventureZone, Public Relations Manager at Cape Adventure Zone, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Hi Matthew and Natalie. Thank you very much for sharing your experience you had with Cape Adventure Zone with others here on Tripadvisor. Brenhan is a great guide and love to share his knowledge of our mountains and nature. We love to hear that you had a good time. It is always a pleasure to share our beautiful mountain ranges with keen hikers of all fitness levels. Hope to share more of our off the beaten track routes with you in future. Enjoy the rest of your trip in South Africa. Greetings: The Cape Adventure Team.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

It was already the second time that Cape Adventure organized a trip for us. This time we asked Anneke for a proposal for a week trip through the Western Cape. She organized an itinerary customized exactly to our interests. Brenhan, our quide on the tour, made everything possible to ensure an unforgettable trip. We had a whale of a time and can highly recommend Cape Adventure Zone. Looking forward to seeing Anneke and Brenhan again.

1  Thank marianne-on-the-move
CapeAdventureZone, Public Relations Manager at Cape Adventure Zone, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Thank you so much for your kind words, We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience on Trip Advisor. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to taking you on your next adventures in South Africa. If you can dream it we can make it happen!

Reviewed 1 February 2018

Absolutely and strongly recommend!

CTZ did amazing job by putting 3 day tour for me: 1day Snorkeling with Seals - it was awesome. I was picked up on time and all safety instructions were provided. It was one of the best experience in the water! Loved it!
2nd- Cape Point tour where we cycled and hiked in a very friendly company. It was a nice day full of little adventures
3d day: Crystal pool hike with Brenhan as tour guide. It was a highlight of my stay in Cape Town! Brenhan is highly professional, knowledgeable and very attentive guide. Baboon managed to stole my backpack but Brenhan got it back with all important belongings.

THANK YOU!

CapeAdventureZone, Public Relations Manager at Cape Adventure Zone, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2018

Hi Maryna. Thanks so much for your positive review. We are delighted you found that booking through Cape Adventure Zone was the right decision and you had such a good time. Adventures is the name of our game. Big or small. That was one opportunistic baboon, Brenhan was the best guy to have as a guide on your trip.. Thanks again for the feedback and choosing our tours. Good luck with all your future adventures.

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

I was on my own and my guide Brenhan trates me great I felt comfortable the 2 days I had my trip to the bungy jump. Good company !

CapeAdventureZone, Public Relations Manager at Cape Adventure Zone, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2018

Thanks for the great review, Jessica! We know it is tough to travel on your own and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We agree Brenhan is a real gentleman and a good guide to have by your side when you are traveling on your own. Come back and see us soon.

Reviewed 11 January 2018

Highly recommended for everyone who wants to explore Cape Town and the Garden route. Very professional, friendly and did't mind going out of their way to give us the best experience in South Africa. We went cycling to Cape Point, hiked Table mountain, Canyoning & Ziplining on the garden route and everything was perfect with great choices of accommodation on the garden route as well.

Thanks a lot Anneke & Brenhan!

Thank you so much for your kind words, Omar. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us—and we agree. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!