Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
These guys are amazing !!!

I’ve done my Table Mountain Hike today with Brenhan and it was absolutely amazing. He was brilliant... read more

Reviewed 4 September 2018
Anjana S
via mobile
A fantastic two days of adventure...no stress what so ever!

So, I cannot begin to explain how delighted I was with CAZ. From start to finish they organised my... read more

Reviewed 23 August 2018
Nikita P
Johannesburg, South Africa

All reviews shark cage diving horse ride canopy tour maltese cross constant contact actual tour amazing days hiked table mountain zip lining garden route great guide full day tour day trip boulders beach south africa horses caz
Reviewed 11 January 2018

Highly recommended for everyone who wants to explore Cape Town and the Garden route. Very professional, friendly and did't mind going out of their way to give us the best experience in South Africa. We went cycling to Cape Point, hiked Table mountain, Canyoning & Ziplining on the garden route and everything was perfect with great choices of accommodation on the garden route as well.

Thanks a lot Anneke & Brenhan!

CapeAdventureZone, Public Relations Manager at Cape Adventure Zone, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2018

Thank you so much for your kind words, Omar. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us—and we agree. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Reviewed 3 January 2018

Great day out on the quads in the Grabouw mountains. Very accommodation guide who went out of his way to let me pop the question at the viewing point.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

My husband and I did an evening beach horse ride. Coda was a great guide and the beach was absolutely beautiful. The horses were fit and well trained and those of us who were experienced enough were able to canter a bit on the beach. We went in a small group with two guides and the inexperienced riders were able to stay at a walk. I would definitely recommend doing this ride! We easily took an Uber from and back to Cape Town. The location was easy to find. I would recommend staying an extra hour or so as there are some nice cafes and shops at Imhoff Farm.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

We did the 3 days 2 nights Cederberg and West Coast National Park tour with Cape Adventure Zone. Anneke was quick in communicating via emails and offered alternative options when available (e.g. Maltese Cross hike instead of Wolfberg cracks due to recent fires, special remote camping instead of guesthouse). Brenhan was our guide for the tour and he was excellent - very skillful in outdoors adventures and very friendly to spend the 3 days' tour with. He also made our only traditional braai meal during our two weeks trip and it was great food. Both the Cederberg hike and West Coast sightseeing were very beautiful to visit. Everything was well taken care of from pick up and transport, to accommodation and food and activities. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

This trip has been organised for us and we didn't really know what to expect. Brenhan picked us up from the guest house early in the morning and drove us to two absolutely amazing days in this beautiful wilderness area. He was prepared for every situation and made us feel like prince and princess! He led us up to the maltese cross where we got some stunning views. He is a very active, funny and quite smart guy with decent campfire cooking skills and we would definitely go on a tour with him again.
Thank you very much for an unforgettable adventure!