“Bloukrans bridge bungy jump”

Cape Adventure Zone
More attraction details
Owner description: Cape Adventure Zone, based in the beautiful city of Cape Town, is an adventure travel specialist offering adventure tours in and around Cape Town. Our team has extensive local knowledge and are here to provide you with genuine, unbiased travel advice. Let us make your adventure tour a unique and unforgettable experience.
Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

I was on my own and my guide Brenhan trates me great I felt comfortable the 2 days I had my trip to the bungy jump. Good company !

CapeAdventureZone, Public Relations Manager at Cape Adventure Zone, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2018

Thanks for the great review, Jessica! We know it is tough to travel on your own and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We agree Brenhan is a real gentleman and a good guide to have by your side when you are traveling on your own. Come back and see us soon.

All reviews
in 8 reviews
"mountains"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed 11 January 2018

Highly recommended for everyone who wants to explore Cape Town and the Garden route. Very professional, friendly and did't mind going out of their way to give us the best experience in South Africa. We went cycling to Cape Point, hiked Table mountain, Canyoning & Ziplining on the garden route and everything was perfect with great choices of accommodation on the garden route as well.

Thanks a lot Anneke & Brenhan!

Thank you so much for your kind words, Omar. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us—and we agree. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Reviewed 3 January 2018

Great day out on the quads in the Grabouw mountains. Very accommodation guide who went out of his way to let me pop the question at the viewing point.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

My husband and I did an evening beach horse ride. Coda was a great guide and the beach was absolutely beautiful. The horses were fit and well trained and those of us who were experienced enough were able to canter a bit on the beach. We went in a small group with two guides and the inexperienced riders were able to stay at a walk. I would definitely recommend doing this ride! We easily took an Uber from and back to Cape Town. The location was easy to find. I would recommend staying an extra hour or so as there are some nice cafes and shops at Imhoff Farm.

See more reviews
Reviewed 2 October 2017

We did the 3 days 2 nights Cederberg and West Coast National Park tour with Cape Adventure Zone. Anneke was quick in communicating via emails and offered alternative options when available (e.g. Maltese Cross hike instead of Wolfberg cracks due to recent fires, special remote camping instead of guesthouse). Brenhan was our guide for the tour and he was excellent - very skillful in outdoors adventures and very friendly to spend the 3 days' tour with. He also made our only traditional braai meal during our two weeks trip and it was great food. Both the Cederberg hike and West Coast sightseeing were very beautiful to visit. Everything was well taken care of from pick up and transport, to accommodation and food and activities. Highly recommended!