“Surf in Cape Town”

Stoked School of Surf Lessons & Surf Trips
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Stoked School of Surf is a 'mobile' surf school and surf tour operation. We offer lessons along the beautiful beaches of the spectacular Cape Peninsula and 4- and 7- day learn-to-surf trips along the pristine coastline of the Garden Route and the Southern Cape. We can also customize private surf trips for those in search of more advanced breaks. So whether you've never touched a surfboard before or have ridden some waves in your lifetime, be sure to experience the 'stoke' with Stoked School of Surf.
Reviewed 4 January 2017

The Stoked School and Trainers it was amazing experience for surfing in South Africa... beautiful places, waves and time...we had fun and we learn new skills...The Trainers are very friendly and also the yenjoy they time with you with cool smile..They help yo uto improve and same time they take amazing Photos during your traning...to have amazing memory of this experience....hope to see u again...

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 30 December 2016

December 2016 was the second time I've surfed with Stoked. I enjoyed my lesson a couple of years ago so much that this was one of the first things I booked when I decided to visit Cape Town again. My boyfriend joined me this time and he loved it too - we had a private lesson with Lawrence who was a great coach (thanks for all the high fives!) The other coaches are really friendly and helpful too; you don't feel intimidated or embarrassed because they've seen it all before and just want people to enjoy the experience as much as possible. I can't wait to go back to Cape Town - I will 100% do another lesson with Stoked.

I also need to give a shout out to David who was my coach last time - he drove me to and from Muizenberg and I learned loads about Cape Town from him. Oh and don't forget to put sunscreen on your hands as well as your face!!

1  Thank Yvonne H
Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

We went on a group lesson today 30.12.2016 and it was great! They picked us up from next to our hotel and drove us to the Muizenberg beach. The lesson was really good. We were divided to first-timers and the ones who had already done some surfing. Quickly proceeded to the water but still safely. Everyone of our beginners group were catching waves and standing up on the first lesson! So, i highly recommend Stoked School of Surf, and our teacher Ronaldo :)

Reviewed 29 December 2016

Great experience - David, Alexi, and Ronald were knowledgeable, fun, and tailored their instruction to the various skill levels in our group. Highly recommend them.

1  Thank Brett F
Reviewed 28 December 2016

This surf school is excellent, all the instructors are very prepared and available,
prices and equipment are excellent and always choose the spots with the best conditions to progress.
Also their shuttle service is really good,
the best school in cape town.

1  Thank Durito101