“Surf in Cape Town”

Stoked School of Surf
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We are a boutique 'MOBILE' surf school and surf camp operator based in Cape Town, providing a unique surfing experience, where you can learn to surf at Cape Town's best beaches, with the most ideal wind and swell conditions. Our surf school's qualified and experienced team of surf coaches and surf guides will get you riding the waves best suited to your ability. Whether you’ve surfed before or never even touched a surfboard start your South African surf adventure with us. Our surf camps offer you the opportunity to learn how to surf and explore the highlights of the local area. We also offer a surf guiding service for those who know how to surf, just don't know where to go.
Reviewed 4 January 2017

The Stoked School and Trainers it was amazing experience for surfing in South Africa... beautiful places, waves and time...we had fun and we learn new skills...The Trainers are very friendly and also the yenjoy they time with you with cool smile..They help yo uto improve and same time they take amazing Photos during your traning...to have amazing memory of this experience....hope to see u again...

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"blast"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed 30 December 2016

December 2016 was the second time I've surfed with Stoked. I enjoyed my lesson a couple of years ago so much that this was one of the first things I booked when I decided to visit Cape Town again. My boyfriend joined me this time and he loved it too - we had a private lesson with Lawrence who was a great coach (thanks for all the high fives!) The other coaches are really friendly and helpful too; you don't feel intimidated or embarrassed because they've seen it all before and just want people to enjoy the experience as much as possible. I can't wait to go back to Cape Town - I will 100% do another lesson with Stoked.

I also need to give a shout out to David who was my coach last time - he drove me to and from Muizenberg and I learned loads about Cape Town from him. Oh and don't forget to put sunscreen on your hands as well as your face!!

1  Thank Yvonne H
Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

We went on a group lesson today 30.12.2016 and it was great! They picked us up from next to our hotel and drove us to the Muizenberg beach. The lesson was really good. We were divided to first-timers and the ones who had already done some surfing. Quickly proceeded to the water but still safely. Everyone of our beginners group were catching waves and standing up on the first lesson! So, i highly recommend Stoked School of Surf, and our teacher Ronaldo :)

Reviewed 29 December 2016

Great experience - David, Alexi, and Ronald were knowledgeable, fun, and tailored their instruction to the various skill levels in our group. Highly recommend them.

1  Thank Brett F