“Super fun”

3-Day 'Stoked on the Southern Cape' Surf Trip
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Stoked School of Surf is a 'mobile' surf school and surf tour operation. We offer lessons along the beautiful beaches of the spectacular Cape Peninsula and 4- and 7- day learn-to-surf trips along the pristine coastline of the Garden Route and the Southern Cape. We can also customize private surf trips for those in search of more advanced breaks. So whether you've never touched a surfboard before or have ridden some waves in your lifetime, be sure to experience the 'stoke' with Stoked School of Surf.
Reviewed 1 December 2016 via mobile

Had a private lesson with my husband. Trainer was super nice and very competent! Got picked up at our hotel, and was dropped of again afterwards. Everything was included. Loved it!

Reviewed 27 November 2016

My wife and I had two lessons on successive days and we could both stand on the board confidently by the end. The instructors (Alexi and Laurence) are fun and friendly guys while still being professional, helpful and attentive. It was a terrific experience that left me longing to surf again and stoked enough to ensure that I do.

1  Thank Stuart_some_guy
Reviewed 22 November 2016

My girl friend and I took the 4 day pack every morning. It was loads of fun starting the morning with surfing. The staff, Michelle, Laurence were super friendly and very professional. I can only recommend Stocked!

Reviewed 21 November 2016

I went to take surf lessons in two different days. Both were with different teaches and it was just great.
The location is great by itself, and the techniques were well explained, in a way I managed to stand up since my first day and feel the energy from the waves.
It was very relaxing and fun. I recommend 100%!

Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

A 2 hour surf lesson, 2 adults and 2 kids aged 7 & 9. I had done plenty of research before booking this lesson as my 7 year old is not a fantastic swimmer. We had 2 instructors who were fab with the kids but made sure us adults had a great time too. Would highly recommend them - thanks Stoked!