“A fantastic learning experience and immense fun in the waves”

Stoked School of Surf Lessons & Surf Trips
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Stoked School of Surf is a 'mobile' surf school and surf tour operation. We offer lessons along the beautiful beaches of the spectacular Cape Peninsula and 4- and 7- day learn-to-surf trips along the pristine coastline of the Garden Route and the Southern Cape. We can also customize private surf trips for those in search of more advanced breaks. So whether you've never touched a surfboard before or have ridden some waves in your lifetime, be sure to experience the 'stoke' with Stoked School of Surf.
Reviewed 27 November 2016

My wife and I had two lessons on successive days and we could both stand on the board confidently by the end. The instructors (Alexi and Laurence) are fun and friendly guys while still being professional, helpful and attentive. It was a terrific experience that left me longing to surf again and stoked enough to ensure that I do.

1  Thank Stuart_some_guy
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 22 November 2016

My girl friend and I took the 4 day pack every morning. It was loads of fun starting the morning with surfing. The staff, Michelle, Laurence were super friendly and very professional. I can only recommend Stocked!

Reviewed 21 November 2016

I went to take surf lessons in two different days. Both were with different teaches and it was just great.
The location is great by itself, and the techniques were well explained, in a way I managed to stand up since my first day and feel the energy from the waves.
It was very relaxing and fun. I recommend 100%!

Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

A 2 hour surf lesson, 2 adults and 2 kids aged 7 & 9. I had done plenty of research before booking this lesson as my 7 year old is not a fantastic swimmer. We had 2 instructors who were fab with the kids but made sure us adults had a great time too. Would highly recommend them - thanks Stoked!

Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

I had two lessons with Stoked and by the end of the second I was actually surfing (warning: an addictive feeling).

The instructors are great; patient, good fun, and clearly love what they do. They have great knowledge of both surfboarding and where to surf/conditions required for the best surfing.

I should probably note as well for the more experienced surfers that during one of the lessons there was a more experienced surfer present, yet the instructors still catered for him whilst teaching us beginners.

If you're looking to do any surfing whilst in Cape Town (if you weren't, you should be...), these guys are awesome.

1  Thank Sam B