“Amazing experience & great company ”

Extreme Scene - Day Trips
More attraction details
Owner description: We are your Cape Town One Stop Adventure Shop. Contact us for all your outdoor adventure needs and rest assured of an experience of a lifetime. Shark cage diving, tandem skydiving, tandem paragliding, quad biking, sand boarding, helicopter flights, safaris or even an awesome abseil from Table Mountain. We will even give good local advice and book your accommodation. Let us make your experience in Cape Town an enjoyable one and contact us as soon as you can.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

I went on a day shark cage diving trip to False Bay and couldn't recommend it highly enough! Gavin @ Extreme Scene went above and beyond to organise my experience and I'll be sure to use him and his company in the future when I return to South Africa. All equipment was provided as part of the package and the boat crew were knowledgeable and really professional. I felt really safe and in good hands with them. It was a cold day and the sharks were a little shy but the team worked their hardest to try and make our experience the best it could be. We did see a shark and although I would have like to have seen more, I know it's nature/wildlife and we have no control over that! Please bear that in mind when you book, you are in the ocean, not a zoo, so you can't control what you see. Thanks Extreme Scene for a really memorable and well organised day!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Extreme Scene - Day Trips

Reviewed 6 July 2017

We booked three tours with Gavin well in advance to travelling to Cape Town, he advised me on the best days and times to book the tours. We did the shark dive, zip line and abseil down table mountain, all of them were fantastic. Once we arrived in Cape town we had to move some of your tours to different days due to the weather and Gavin arrange all the changes and kept in touch with updates etc. He was very efficient and on the ball with everything, where if we had booked the tours ourselves it would have been a nightmare for us to re-arrange. Gavin also checked we had a good time on our tours and that everything was ok before we left cape town. We are planning a trip back to cape town and would definitely use Gavin again to arrange our tours. Thanks very much Gavin - Jennie & Jason French

Reviewed 6 July 2017

My husband and I decided to add a shark cage dive on to our trip to Cape Town. From start to finish every interaction I had with Gavin to book the trip was great. He answered my emails quickly and with lots of information. We were supposed to dive on our first day in Cape Town, but the weather did not cooperate. But Gavin and crew were great; they maintained communication with us, and after five days of trying to reschedule us (due to weather) they were able to fit us in (on our last day). Once we finally got out to sea, it started a little slow, so the guys on the boat relocated us to a more active spot. At the new spot everyone on board had a great experience. We got to see lots of sharks buzz past us in the cage as the guys in the boat were very good at luring them in and giving us good direction on when to dip in! Once we were back on shore, we were welcomed in with a warm meal and to watch a movie of our dive. It was the perfect end to the perfect day. If you are looking to shark dive these are the guys to go with! Professional, knowledgable, and fun!

Reviewed 30 April 2017

We booked three adventures through Gavin- sea kayaking, abseiling Table Mountain, and skydiving.

All the adventures were great. They were on time and well scheduled. The prices were reasonable and everyone was friendly. Lost a star for a small breakdown in communication. When we arrived for sea kayaking Derick didn't know who we were. When we explained we booked through Gavin he said that others with Gavin had cancelled so he didn't expect us. Similarly, when our ride for skydiving arrived, within 2 minutes of getting in the car he said we needed to pay him cash. He was a bit off put when we said we had already paid IN FULL and had to show him our receipt from Gavin. This was a total turn off. We did speak to Gavin about this and he apologized. Admitted they don't always update the drivers with who's paid and who hasn't. Like i said, communication.

all said and done, we had a good time!

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

I booked a shark cage diving trip with Gavin at Extreme Scene. Communication was great and I got all the info I needed. I went on a Wednesday and did not see any sharks. Gavin gave me a voucher to return on a different date for free. I ended up seeing a few sharks on my second trip. 5-star all the way!