See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 January 2016

The view on Cape Town as well on Table Mountain is just amazing. Andreas has always a good hint about the City. The rooms are spacious (first shower in my life with a view on the city!) and arranged nicely, the B&B is situated in a quiet area.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank jo77zh
Reviewed 7 September 2015

I was on business in Cape Town during August 2015 and booked into the Blue Sky B&B for 4 nights. I had never heard of this establishment before, but on arrival got a most pleasant surprise. The reception was warm and very informative and the room had the most stunning view over the Cape Town city bowl and harbour. This B&B is owned by German born Andreas who not only runs the place but is also responsible for refurbishing the property himself, best of all everything works!!
I subsequently enjoyed 4 days of the best in German hospitality, excellent breakfasts, some sound travel advice and intelligent conversation all at a very affordable price. I will not hesitate to book in again as this is the best B&B I have ever stayed in.

Room Tip: Room with city bowl view is excellent
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank charlesdixon55
Reviewed 7 January 2015

Staying for two days in the Blue Sky B&B was an amazing experience. Stunning location and Bauhaus architecture. The host Andreas is a very cool and helpful guy and an awesome motorbike tour-guide. We did a day trip with him on Harleys, what was an outstanding experience – he choose so great place to stop by and gave outstanding insights. He also is specialized on wine tours – we missed this but I am he also is an outstanding wine guide, too. Don’t go without him!

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Hartmut H
Reviewed 6 December 2014

Stunning views, great location (if you do not need to be down town) and nice B&B feeling. Highly recommended but not as good as the neighbor 10onRugby which is better with just a notch higher quality in everything they do.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 May 2013

After a long drive, I arrived just to check in before going out for the day. Andreas invited me to sit down at the long breakfast table for a cup of coffee and something to eat while enjoying the awesome view with him and a couple of other guests. My single, en-suite bedroom was just what I needed! I certainly look forward to staying here again!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo