See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 January 2015

Staying for two days in the Blue Sky B&B was an amazing experience. Stunning location and Bauhaus architecture. The host Andreas is a very cool and helpful guy and an awesome motorbike tour-guide. We did a day trip with him on Harleys, what was an outstanding experience – he choose so great place to stop by and gave outstanding insights. He also is specialized on wine tours – we missed this but I am he also is an outstanding wine guide, too. Don’t go without him!

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Hartmut H
Reviewed 6 December 2014

Stunning views, great location (if you do not need to be down town) and nice B&B feeling. Highly recommended but not as good as the neighbor 10onRugby which is better with just a notch higher quality in everything they do.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 May 2013

After a long drive, I arrived just to check in before going out for the day. Andreas invited me to sit down at the long breakfast table for a cup of coffee and something to eat while enjoying the awesome view with him and a couple of other guests. My single, en-suite bedroom was just what I needed! I certainly look forward to staying here again!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 April 2011

To stay in this BB was one of my best experiences in south africa, even or better than staying some nights in the pepper club penthouse with my photographer friends from Hamburg. This splendid bauhaus villa in the 20ies International Style has so many original bauhaus details that architects almost can forget where they are. Tel Aviv? Dessau? Night and day this white villa offers stunning views to natural features like Lions Head to the west, Table Mountain to the back, Signal Hill, urban features like downtown and Waterfront infrastructure features like the plains, highways and harbours in the beautiful bay of cape town. The owner Andreas is a very nice guy, never unwilling to play a round of Golf with the guest. I felt really like at home, meeting very nice people like Leo. Incredible destination, i will come back soon.......

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mpz_11
Reviewed 10 October 2010

We stayed at Blue Sky for 5 nights in early Sept 2010. The room we were in has great views, so does the public area of the Inn. The owner Andreas booked a taxi for us both to/from Cape Town airport. He also helped us plan our visit once he knew what we would like to experience there. The room was very clean and quiet. The shower had enough pressure and plenty of hot water. The breakfast was good too. Andreas also helped us to rent a car for two days. The rental company sent someone to pick us up from the Inn, and drove us to their office to finish the paperwork. We think we got more attention than we would had we stayed at any hotels. If we go back to Cape Town, we will stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple