Open today: 5:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Tariq is an awesone guide!

Reviewed 25 September 2018
Sightseer588256
via mobile
Mike is awesome!!

Reviewed 16 June 2018
wheet1980
Cape Town Central, South Africa
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

I never ever dreamed of hiking until my friends and i visited Cape town and met Tariq. Him, uncle Miles and Susie made my experience worthwhile! They were patient, kind, and Susies Cookies have left me wanting more...!!! I'd definitely recommend Tariq as a guide! Tissah

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Today was the first time I hiked up a mountain. I hiked with 3 of my friends and Mike was our guide. I was sooo scared. He made our hike absolutely amazing!! He educated us on the different types of plants and herbs. He also gave us tips on how to hike up and down the mountain with our hiking sticks and helped us out (especially me) with parts of the mountain that I struggled. If I were to hike again, I will certainly request for Mike. Mike is very kind, patient and sweet. He is the best!

Reviewed 12 June 2018

It was fantastic. We made it to the top, Once in a lifetime thing you must do! The views were breath taking, the hike was hard, and a bit on the cool side, so take a coat if you are going in the winter (summertime to us)

1  Thank chrisr712018
Reviewed 10 May 2018

This was a must do! Melinda and Brian were great, my husband and I loved the beautiful sites. When you get to the restaurant and have a cold one its so worth the walk. The fist part is strenuous, but the middle and end was pretty easy.

1  Thank khocker
Brian R, Owner at Table Mountain Hike, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Reviewed 6 May 2018

Dress in layers, the temp changes from the bottom to the top. The guides are superb! I would suggest these guys for any hike.

1  Thank lizvaughn
Reviewed 14 April 2018

We went as a group, not everyone was able to go the full way. Our guides changed the plan to accommodate us. They were lovely and we were able to see a very pretty waterfall. These guides were very knowledgeable, and able to make the best of it. I would advise anyone visiting Cape Town to go with them

1  Thank ericbog
Brian R, Owner at Table Mountain Hike, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Thanks Eric

Reviewed 13 April 2018

We did this as it was told to us as being a fitness event and a scenic hike. It was about an hour to the top. the scenes were breathtking. The guides were wonderful, and we got our cardio in!!!!

1  Thank JudyA1970

Reviewed 11 April 2018

We did from Kirstenbosch to the Cable Car, took us about 6 hours, it was absolutely beautiful. We had a group of 5, and the guides made us feel safe and secure. What an memorial thing to do.

1  Thank rogerstoupher
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Excellent hike, beautiful views. Would take these guys anywhere!!!! These guys were so fun and the hike made our trip!!

1  Thank dawns792018
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Brian & Melinda really share their love of hiking on this trip. Brian is especially good at getting teens out of their shell to enjoy the surrounding beauty & appreciate the hike. Not just guides, I now consider Brian & Melinda friends, I would be happy to be their New Jersey/NYC Sherpa if they wanted to visit the States.

1  Thank DaddioArama