The Cape Royale(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$ 156
US$ 147
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 208/night.

Mandela Rhodes Place Hotel(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 92
US$ 90
  • Restaurant
Hilton Cape Town City Centre(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$ 129
US$ 118
  • Pool
Taj Cape Town(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$ 155
US$ 147
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 163/night.

Radisson Blu Hotel Waterfront, Cape Town(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$ 190
US$ 158
  • Free Breakfast
Park Inn by Radisson Cape Town Foreshore(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 136
US$ 87
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 97/night.

The Hyde All-Suite Hotel(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$ 95
US$ 84
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 94/night.

Hippo Boutique Hotel(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$ 75
US$ 60
Priceline
Holiday Inn Express Cape Town City Centre(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$ 94
US$ 79
  • Free Breakfast
  • Bar/Lounge
The Table Bay Hotel(Cape Town Central)
US$ 479
1,838 results
All reviewskids clubisland suitenobu restaurantreubentable mountainthe main hotelhigh teaoystersbeautiful hotelbreakfast buffetsouth africaluxury hotelmountain viewturn down servicewaterfront areaour honeymoonfantastic stay
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Relaxing ambiance, with great tasting tea presented by our enthusiastic waiter Phumi. My date is happy and so am I:) crunchies was delicious! Perfect place to relax after a long day. One just sinks into the comfortable couches.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Richard_Lyon_01, General Manager at One&Only Cape Town, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Dear AMukaddam,

Thank you for your kind words. Our tea ceremony is one of our great traditions, and we will happily pass along your compliments to Phumi. It would be our joy to welcome you back in the future, whether for tea or a full stay.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

The One and Only Capetown is a nice 5 stars hotel but not up to the standards usually found at one and only. The rooms are comfortable and the staff is friendly and respectful.

I will mention 2 negative points:

THE FOOD

We tried both the room service and the Reuben restaurant.

The food is absolutely awful ! I must say that I am used to excellent French and Italian cuisine as I am from Monte-Carlo. But honestly we had trouble finding a dish which would suit our taste. One night After having looked in details to the menu which seems to contain all kinds of dishes made in a bizarre manner i decided that the only thing which i could like was a burger. My burger came as a patty of meat with a slice of melted cheese on it and two slices of tomato underneath. That is it! No bread, no nothing !!! Tonight we went to the Reuben restaurant and same story: impossible to find dishes the description of which would look appetizing! I chose a zucchini soup and a classic margarita pizza... the soup was so salty that i told the waiter i could not eat it . They insisted to bring for free a cauliflower soup. I ate some but it was far from being to my liking. Then came the pizza: instead of pizza dough it looked and tasted more like a thick crepe!! Nothing to do with pizza dough!! At the restaurant for breakfast i asked for eggs benedict and indicated i wanted them soft as i like mixing the yok with the hollandaise sauce and soaking it with the bread. They brought eggs which were so hard that i could have just bitten into them like in boiled eggs !

THE SPA

I went first thing in the morning to book a massage for the evening when I would return from my excursion. The receptionist checked her computer an said that a slot was available at 7 pm . That fit me. She said she would call me to confirm. I left my cell phone number. Nobody called me . When i came back for my massage at 7 pm I was told that they could not reach me, while my phone never rang and that now the slot was taken!!! How can they be so poorly organized ??

There are other hotels to stay at, maybe not as new but with better service: Cap Grace, Table Bay, Victoria and Alfred, Mount Nelson, Radisson, The Bay Hotel ...

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear monacoguy1,

Thank you for sharing your review. We are disappointed to know that not every aspect of your stay aligned with your expectations. Your feedback will help ensure that future guests are met with nothing but perfection at One&Only Cape Town. Should you return to Cape Town, we would be honoured to serve you again and correct any shortcomings that you might have previously faced.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Excellent service by Ashley and Fetogo for the evening.

Had 12 friends for the evening. The staff Went the extra mile to cater halal meals for all. Really appreciate. Please support the hotel especially for the halal food.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Richard_Lyon_01, General Manager at One&Only Cape Town, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words. Our culinary team is always happy to accommodate any request, so ensuring dietary needs are met is no problem. We will be sure to pass your compliments on to Ashley and Phetogo, who will be delighted to hear that they made such a positive impression on a guest. We hope to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Spent the day at one and only Capetown with the family for afternoon tea
It's always a great choice when looking for the perfect Sunday afternoon to sit back and relax .
Acoustic element adds that perfect special touch to the time spent at the afternoon tea
The staff at one and only always welcomes the guests in such a professional yet friendly way
Special mention to CLEMENT who always goes that extra mile to make the guest feel extra special
Well done guys
Best hotel in Capetown

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear shahimo0,

We appreciate you taking the time to share your kind words. You are correct in saying that One&Only Cape Town is the perfect place for a relaxing Sunday afternoon. We provide unparalleled service to every guest who walks through our door, and we are pleased that Clement in particular ensured your tea was special. We would love to have you for tea again, and we hope the opportunity comes soon.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Gorgeous lobby area with a huge plate glass window allowing for fantastic views of Tabletop Mountain. The staff was extremely gracious and welcoming. The room was clean and extremely comfortable, also providing a gorgeous view of the mountain. I think all the rooms face the mountain. I dined at Reuben's Restaurant several nights and especially remember the Wagyu fillet. Breakfast offered an over the top selection of all sorts of pastries, fruit, cheeses, juice, etc. Very nice.

The location near the V&A Waterfront and the Aquarium is also a plus as there is a lot to see within walking distance. The Hop on Hop off bus stops right next to the hotel.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Dear William S,

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful experience with us. Waking up each morning and seeing Table Mountain just outside your window is an experience unmatched anywhere else, so we are pleased to hear that this was a highlight of your stay. We would be honoured to host you again—the Wagyu filet will be waiting.