See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 December 2017

Great stay, Great staff, Free Parking and close to the waterfront, table mountain, Camps Bay, local markets and many local restaurants close by.

The only downside like many places in SA is that if you do not have a car, do not leave the safety of the aparthotel during the dark hours. The street is very busy during the day but at night there seems to be an eery quietness.

With this in mind, I would still highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 November 2017

We stayed in the Bijoux Aparthotel from Nov.2nd till Nov.6th. When leaving the room we cheched that everything was put in our suitcases. On Nov.6th we arrived in Oudtshoorn after a long drive and went straight to a restaurant. The next evening I wanted to dress up with one of my short sleeve shirts but could not find any in my luggage. I clearly remembered that my stack of shirts was put in the only cupboard available in our bedroom in the Bijoux aparthotel in Cape Town. As It was after working hours I made a tel. call to the Bijoux Aparthotel on the next morning and they "were going to investigate and call me back". As did not get any tel.call back, I made a new tel.call two days later. Again "we are going to investigate and call you back". The Bijoux aparthotel never called back. As we ended our tour in South-Africa in Stellenbosch, we decided to drive down to Cape Town to personally confront the hotel with my loss. The housekeeping manager was present in the lobby and proposed to check the room 3.1 were we stayed. She indeed went up but nothing was obviously there anymore. She did not know about my two tel.calls and was as responsible person not involved in the "investigation". Housekeeping should have found my shirts when preparing the room for the next guest but nothing was apparently reported. How is this possible? One thing is sure: my stack of shirts were taken by someone at the Bijoux Aparthotel. The management had no explanation. My conclusion and advice:
Bijoux is not a reliable hotel to stay. Your belongings are not in safe hands.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank smets_rony
Reviewed 5 October 2017

We had a spacious appartment, which was clean, convenient and fairly priced, situated in a great central location ( near Green market, restaurants, shops, bus stop...). The only shame was there was no hot water in the shower, fortunately taking a hot bath was possible.

Room Tip: Ask for a room at least at the 2nd floor or higher
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Nico_Henrioulle77
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Plenty of room and everything works. Located in the centre of the city and close to restaurants, clubs and bars. The only disappointment is perhaps the way it looks; we had a bath in the bedroom! Otherwise it works very well.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Bijoux is situated in a very nice central location and the apoartments are of good size in a nice central area. Noise is not a problem. Bathrooms are old and should be redone. Wifi is problematic and the front door locks don't work. Management could be better.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business