Radisson Blu Hotel Waterfront, Cape Town(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$ 223
US$ 181
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 202/night.

Hilton Cape Town City Centre(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$ 121
US$ 107
Hilton
  • Pool
The Hyde All-Suite Hotel(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$ 93
US$ 81
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 94/night.

Park Inn by Radisson Cape Town Foreshore(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$ 79
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 88/night.

Taj Cape Town(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$ 228
US$ 165
The Table Bay Hotel(Cape Town Central)
US$ 340
US$ 273
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 313/night.

Holiday Inn Express Cape Town City Centre(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$ 91
US$ 80
  • Breakfast included
  • Bar/Lounge
The Cape Royale(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$ 152
US$ 132
Priceline
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 151/night.

ONOMO Hotel Cape Town - Inn On The Square(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$ 79
US$ 63
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Mandela Rhodes Place Hotel(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$ 105
US$ 81
Priceline
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 November 2017

We stayed in the Bijoux Aparthotel from Nov.2nd till Nov.6th. When leaving the room we cheched that everything was put in our suitcases. On Nov.6th we arrived in Oudtshoorn after a long drive and went straight to a restaurant. The next evening I wanted to dress up with one of my short sleeve shirts but could not find any in my luggage. I clearly remembered that my stack of shirts was put in the only cupboard available in our bedroom in the Bijoux aparthotel in Cape Town. As It was after working hours I made a tel. call to the Bijoux Aparthotel on the next morning and they "were going to investigate and call me back". As did not get any tel.call back, I made a new tel.call two days later. Again "we are going to investigate and call you back". The Bijoux aparthotel never called back. As we ended our tour in South-Africa in Stellenbosch, we decided to drive down to Cape Town to personally confront the hotel with my loss. The housekeeping manager was present in the lobby and proposed to check the room 3.1 were we stayed. She indeed went up but nothing was obviously there anymore. She did not know about my two tel.calls and was as responsible person not involved in the "investigation". Housekeeping should have found my shirts when preparing the room for the next guest but nothing was apparently reported. How is this possible? One thing is sure: my stack of shirts were taken by someone at the Bijoux Aparthotel. The management had no explanation. My conclusion and advice:
Bijoux is not a reliable hotel to stay. Your belongings are not in safe hands.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank smets_rony
Reviewed 5 October 2017

We had a spacious appartment, which was clean, convenient and fairly priced, situated in a great central location ( near Green market, restaurants, shops, bus stop...). The only shame was there was no hot water in the shower, fortunately taking a hot bath was possible.

Room Tip: Ask for a room at least at the 2nd floor or higher
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Nico_Henrioulle77
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Plenty of room and everything works. Located in the centre of the city and close to restaurants, clubs and bars. The only disappointment is perhaps the way it looks; we had a bath in the bedroom! Otherwise it works very well.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Bijoux is situated in a very nice central location and the apoartments are of good size in a nice central area. Noise is not a problem. Bathrooms are old and should be redone. Wifi is problematic and the front door locks don't work. Management could be better.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank davidevil
Reviewed 13 June 2017

My girlfriend and I stayed for two nights. The hotel has good structure, bedroom and bathroom were clean and comfortable, but could be more lighting rooms. Kitchen has a lot of kitchenware available. WiFi is fast (10 Mbps)! The hotel is in downtown area - where you can find places like restaurants, markets and stores in general - by walking. Although the surroundings seemed dangerous at night. There is parking available, accessible around the block, but despite the receptionist explaining how to get there I thought a little confused because there is no signage.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple