“Great location, very comfortable, good value”

Review of 516 The Granger

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Borehamwood, United Kingdom
“Great location, very comfortable, good value”
Reviewed 3 October 2018 for a stay in February 2018

I was advised to stay in the hotel next door - "everyone stays there" but the prices were incredibly high. So when I discovered this apartment rental right next door from that hotel, I was interested. Had a great stay. Clean, modern and bright, with four times the space of a hotel room at a third of the price. And I was able to stroll over to have a meal at the hotel whenever I wanted.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing