Hulala Lakeside Lodge
Pine Lake Inn(White River)
US$ 109
US$ 223
US$ 189
Travelocity
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 242/night.

Orbitz.com
umSisi House(White River)
TripAdvisor
Country Lane Lodge(White River)
TripAdvisor
White House Lodge(White River)
TripAdvisor
All reviewssunset cruisemain building haslake viewkruger parkthe security guardafter spendingbar fridgesgreat food and friendly stafffish eaglespiece of heavenholiday destinationmajor attractionsold worldan easy drivebird lifebeautiful treeshoneymoon suite
Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

Bottom line - I would never return nor recommend this to any friends.

Strike 1 - no AC in the rooms. And while my room was labeled non smoking it sure had the smell of old smoke over 2 of the 3 days.

Strike 2 - no wifi in rooms and the wifi in the lobby was weak at times.

Strike 3 - the staff was ambivalent at best. Seemed as if my service requests were a nuisance. Forced responses. The wait staff rushed service which was fine given the taste. Too bad they were not as responsive in regard to other requests.

Oh yeah - strike 4 - the food was very low quality especially set dinner meals. Ordered a chicken burger for lunch one day - greasy and over cooked. The veggie dishes were unrecognizable.

No bottled water in the room and I wasn’t going to drink tap so paid extra each day.

I will admit the landscaping was beautiful and the resort was clean. The rooms are large and the bedding was ok. But - the property is fairly isolated - at least 45 minutes to Kruger.

There are many options around Kruger. Do you research - you have been warned

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Sean L, General Manager at Hulala Lakeside Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Good day

I would first like to thank you for taking the time to do a review on Hulala Lakeside Lodge

I am sorry that Hulala did not live up to your expectations

Your constructive criticism is welcome as it keeps myself and the team aware that we can always do better and not let our guard down at any time.

I will also be using these in training so as to avoid any of these in the future

kind regards

Reviewed 18 February 2018

Last year i had my wedding at Hulala & i was very impressed with their service, hospitality, delicious food & beautiful setting, i will recommend Hulala to anyone who is looking for a wedding venue or even for a getaway, thank you so much to Shaun Light & the team @ Hulala for making my day that more special.:)

Room Tip: Ask for a view of the lake, you will wake up to a very peaceful and beautiful view.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 February 2018

We enjoyed a 2 night stay at this delightful property. The Lake View suites were under repair, so we stayed in the Honeymoon cottage which had it’s own pool and hot-tub. There was a small snake enjoying our pool, which was quickly removed by a member of staff. We also came across 2 frogs in our room. Eventful!!!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank pjudge
Reviewed 28 January 2018

It's absolutely magical, the honeymoon suite is tucked away with a beautiful private pool and jacuzzi. We loved the attention to detail.."Good Night chocolates" Wow, home away from home
Friendly staff

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sean L, General Manager at Hulala Lakeside Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2018

Good Day

thank you for your outstanding review on Hulala Lakeside Lodge

I will pass on your great comments to the team, nothing pleases us more than when our guests have a great time with us.

we look forward to welcoming you back to Hulala Soon.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 22 January 2018

I stayed here with a group who were a bit picky - they loved it! Peace tranquility and the best staff ever who are always happy to go the extra mile.... The manager even let me borrow a pillow for a few weeks.

Stayed: October 2017
Sean L, General Manager at Hulala Lakeside Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

Good Day

thank you for you review on Hulala Lakeside Lodge.

it gives the team a great boost when they know that they efforts have paid off.

I will pass your great comments onto the team

we look forward to welcoming you back to Hulala Very soon

Kind regards