“Delicious and affordable”
Review of Selati Station Grillhouse - CLOSED

Selati Station Grillhouse
Cuisines: African
Dining options: Reservations
Description: this is a resturant at the main rest camp in Skukuza in the Kruger National Park - its in the old train station and is very unusual, very good and not well known
Reviewed 14 June 2016

Great-tasting food for a very small price. My hosts told me that the prices had recently increased, which I found shocking because the current prices were so low. Highly recommend the burger.

Reviewed 22 September 2015

We ate here on 2 different days for a mid afternoon meal and although they were a bit busy they were relatively quick to get our very delicious meals. All three of us were very pleased with all that we had and the pleasantness of the wait staff too.

Reviewed 17 February 2015

I got a delicious chicken burger for a mid afternoon meal and it was great and affordable! Would also recommend one of the milkshakes or a beer on a hot day!

1  Thank Ccohsev
Reviewed 29 December 2014 via mobile

After the fantastic experience I had at the cattle baron in skukuza in November I simply had to go back in December to eat the delightful calamari again. Much to my disappointment there was no calamari. No mushrooms and the main meal I ordered was utterly revolting. An overcooked piece of week old chicken on a plate. I will not be going back here.

Reviewed 2 September 2014

Lovely place to grab a quite bite - their pizza's were lovely and the rest of the food looked great too.

3  Thank TeresaFryer