Open today: 6:00 am - 10:00 pm

Book in advance
from
$97.47
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Mbombela Experience - Day Tours
from $97.47
from $103.76
from $116.34
from $223.24
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 February 2019 via mobile

I cannot praise Netto more. He is trustworthy and understanding. I was supposed to travel to SA and Eswatini with my two children. When I checked in at the airport, the airline told me that I needed a letter of consent from my husband STAMPED by the SA embassy as I am traveling without my husband. I wasn’t aware of it at all as we could go to SA visa-free and no where in the Cathay website, IATA website or the SA consulate’s website mentions such requirement. There was of course no way that I could get such letter from the embassy before the flight departed. I had to cancel the whole two-week vacation and lost a lot of money. Mind every one who is traveling with children under 18 without the other parent to SA!

In the end, I was trying to reduce my loss. I asked if Netto could give me the 50% deposit back for the tours. He did not hesitate and refunded me the full amount. I cannot thank him more for being so understanding. Netto is a guide that you can trust!

Date of experience: January 2019
Mbombela Experi... e, Manager at Mbombela Experience - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2019

Thank you Ashlee. We will be always read to providing you with greatest experience next you have time to visit South Africa.

Reviewed 14 October 2018

This tour was so beautiful. Totally recommend it. I have fantastic photos and memies. You have to walk a bit but not a hard walk and it's worth every step!

Date of experience: October 2018
1  Thank ch179656
Mbombela Experi... e, Owner at Mbombela Experience - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2018

Thank you so much. We loved having you on the tour. Please come again for another greatest experience.

Reviewed 3 September 2018

Our party of 3 did a total of four trips with Mbombela Experience, including a transfer from KMIA airport to Graskop with a tour of Sudwala Caves, the Blyde River Canyon Tour, and two transfers to and from a private lodge in Kruger National Park. I communicated with Netto, the owner of the company, over whatsapp prior to booking, and he entertained my numerous enquiries and change of plans in the most professional manner - I was highly impressed. Regarding the tours, both Netto who took us for the Blyde Canyon Tour and Bam for the sudwala cave/lone creek falls were friendly, professional and accommodating. They made our first trip to south africa amazing. With regards to the transfers to the private lodge we were staying at, the drive was really long but Netto was punctual, a safe driver, and he went over and above his duties by showing and pointing out animals to us as we drove in the public area of Kruger National Park (even though we were going to a lodge where we would get plenty of safari rides). When he picked us up at the end of our stay at our private lodge, he asked us if there were any animals we hadn't seen yet ( we hadn't seen a hippo yet as there was hardly any water in the concession we were staying in) and as we had some extra time before our flight from Skukuza he drove around finding a hippo for us. He is a stellar example of the standard of service the tourism industry should strive to achieve. Thanks so much Mbombela Experience, and to anyone who is visiting the area, please do not hesitate to use this company.

Date of experience: September 2018
Mbombela Experi... e, Owner at Mbombela Experience - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Dear Amanda

Thank you for your review. It was lovely having you on our activities. Please call again when you are in South Africa for another greatest experience.

Reviewed 24 August 2018

We did Kruger full day safari with Shadrack the tour guide,and the Panorama route with Douglas Hlatswayo who were both excellent, I'll definitely do it again

Date of experience: August 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Mbombela Experi... e, Manager at Mbombela Experience - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2018

Thank you much for your review. We are looking forward to seeing you again for another greatest experience.

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

We were picked up promptly from our hotel in Nelspruit in a very comfortable van. When we arrived at Kruger we were introduced to our friendly guide. What a bonus to find we were the only 2 in the 10 seater open van!!
We saw all of the big 5 plus more! The hippo was even out of the water and the elephants were drinking and having a bath.
Excellent day. Will definitely recommend this tour.

3  Thank Allistra

Thank you Allistra.
We hoping to see you again in the future for another greatest experience.