See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 May 2018

The USP here has got to be the owner, Carol, and her staff. Full of life with a can-do mentality. The property is well located and would work perfectly for corporate meetings and corresponding events.

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed 25 April 2018

I'm not sure where to start. When I arrived, there was no record of my booking done through their website, through hotels.com. I was charged a banking fee of R43.45 for the transaction of which I had no prior knowledge. Upon arrival, there had been no communication between hotels.com and Casamba so I had to prove that I had pre booked and paid. I was given a small room after I had booked a 2 bedroom chalet. There was no milk in the room and the DSTV didn't work. I went to reception and they eventually came up with a jug of milk and Ricoffy which I had to take back to the room myself. The next morning I had to show my confirmation mail again to prove that that they had given me the wrong room. At breakfast, there was no menu available and the guest next to me (apparently a regular) moaned that there was no bacon and that he also had no coffee in his room. I then only had 4 pieces of toast for breakfast. When I arrived back in the afternoon, the reception asked me once again to show them that I had pre booked and prepaid in spite of the fact that I had already forwarded copy of the mail to them in the morning. When I got back to the chalet, there was once again no milk in the room and no remote for the DSTV. At no time was there ever an apology for the inconvenience. I will not be going back.

Room Tip: The Chalets are the best
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

My friend had her 40th birthday celebrations at Casambo.
Beautiful location, everything turned out beautifully on the day. She had a pool set up and we had an amazing time. The decor was stunning, the food was delicious especially their cold salad that had bacon. Was absolutely tasty.
5 star establishment.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 December 2017

All is well thank for this beautiful idea...in due time it will compete internationaly...bathrooms just need a little bit of quality bit probably it was my chalet that was not satisfying.I love the place though and will plan a weekend get away soon.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 26 August 2017

The service was very good
The room was five star
The location was very impressive and we enjoyed the view
i liked the music performed by live band
The place in a perfect area closer to town and Airport

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple