Lowest prices for your stay
$102
Free cancellation until 27/08/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
$97
Free cancellation until 24/08/22
Priceline
$103
Hotels.com$102
Travelocity$102
Agoda.com$114
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 March 2020

Please put on your menu all charges when we prefer room dinning and more options on menu.
Please put gowns for us and slippers for us members and fumigate the rooms for black ants.
Hospitality was good

Date of stay: March 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 7 March 2020

This hotel was comfortable and had all mod cons, although the electric plugs in my room were not working and I had to get the electrician to mend for me. Sadly the pool was under repair. It would have been good to have informed guests of this before arrival, and indeed the repairs looked a mess and should have been covered over when no one was working there. Housekeeping had to be called to provide me with shampoo. The restaurant worked well for both breakfast and dinner.

3  Thank AMBullen
Reviewed 28 February 2020 via mobile

You know you are going to be treated well because as soon as you step out of your car, a porter is at your side to offload your bags and take them to reception. Bring vegetarian I called the chef who prepared me a stir fry as it was a traditional South African buffet for dinner. The rooms are standard and comfortable with a bath and shower and extra towels which is becoming rare these days.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Sureshinee
Reviewed 21 February 2020

My booking was confirmed 6 days before my arrival by the travel agent for Bed, dinner and breakfast at Stay easy , when I arrived there was no room available for me .I was transferred to Southern & Sun and gave me disabled guest room. when I checked out, I was told that I in need to pay extra because the rates for Southern & Sun an and Stay easy differs which delayed my checking out...the receptionist of both hotels had to sort out their arrangement and communication.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 18 February 2020

This Hotel need to be renew, its very old particularly the rooms furniture. The breakfast room is also very old, all the equipment using during the services needs to renew. The Hotel building is very charming and all the envoirment too!

1  Thank rrashul
Michelle H, General Manager at Southern Sun Emnotweni, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2020

Good Afternoon

Your comments are noted and has been highlighted to our development department

Kind Regards