Lowest prices for your stay
$77
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
$70
Hotels.com
$70
Travelocity$70
Orbitz.com$70
Tripadvisor$70
All reviews heated pool spa treatments enjoyed our stay value for money kruger park rooms are spacious venue environment maintenance nature
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 August 2021

The hotel has really great accommodation, but what really makes it great was the staff. Rooms are modern and well appointed. I have to single out, Donavan Govender, who is super attentive and ensures that there is nothing too much to make your stay great. He helped us a lot with tourist attractions to visit, especially the Kruger Park. The breakfast was really tasty too, and the best english/continental breakfast that I have had. Really enjoyed the heated pool near the spa too. I had one evening where there some guests that were quite noisy in a room close to mine, and the hotel manager ,Natasha, sorted it out super quickly, and offered me spa treatments for the inconvenience. There is a beautiful chapel close by that has Sunday services as well. Super hotel and staff, a must stay in Nelspruit. Will be back for sure.

Room tip: The Spa rooms are great if you want to be away from the central part and where most of the activities are.
Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 8 July 2021

La Villa Vita is my 1st choice every time I visit Nelspruit. Fantastic rooms, food & service. I highly recommend La Villa Vita to anyone looking for a great place to stay in Nelspruit. Looking forward to my next trip!

Date of stay: July 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 July 2021

No wifi, aircon not working, electric blanket not working. I informed the reception guy and he just said he will get it sorted, but he didn't.
The spa is dirty, please clean that place.

I only give a star to the chef. The food is amazing. I enjoyed.

Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 27 June 2021

Beautiful and clean. Food was nice especially breakfast. Dinner menu needs room for improvement. Didn't sleep well the Neighbors were making noise the whole night. But all in all we enjoyed our stay. We will definitely call again

Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 5 May 2021

We received excellent service from Nastajia & Joseph as well as dinner staff
Environment as well as facility beautiful, peacefully and inviting. Pool area clean and coffee and tea available and filled up continuously.

Date of stay: April 2021