Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$53
View deal
eDreams
Priceline
ZenHotels.com
All reviews animals lodge chapel accommodation farm
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 March 2022

Aircon did not work, after a lot of complaining I was offered another room but did not want to move rooms middle of the night. I was supplied with an old dirty fan. Dirty panties of previous occupants in still in the drawer, the shower taps not marked between hot and cold, we were 3 occupants but was only supplied with 2 towels... This used to be a great stayover, but they will not see me again... All in all a bad experience

Date of stay: February 2022
Reviewed 21 February 2022

I have visited eBundu for many years and i enjoy visiting, after 4 years of visit.
I was put in the new units, with tent like structures, I was not comfortable with the tent set up. i am used to walls set up.

Date of stay: February 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 October 2021

Never before had a problem with this lodge.

We were robbed inside the lodge (bedroom) during the day while we were away (left all doors and windows closed). Already 6x days have passed and still no feedback from owners/management.

If to stay at this lodge, I would recommend for a 1x night stay.

Date of stay: October 2021
Reviewed 25 May 2021

Me and my family visited the lodge for many years but this year we had to stay over for 2 days and paid for the room but when we got to the room we found it inadequate for our family so we returned to the reception were they told my a refund would be done via eft......only to becalling them back on a weekly basis for the refund to be done and a month later still have not received a thing....will never stay there or recommend this place agian.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 March 2021

Home from home, thank you to all staff. Very relaxed atmosphere and great service. Clean room and all over neat and tidy. High quality food and beverage. Have stayed here before for bussiness and will always return.

Date of stay: March 2021