Open today: 12:00 am - 11:59 pm
Review Highlights
Fantastic Taxi Service!

Cannot recommend Jackson Shuttles more highly! Their drivers are excellent, punctual and... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
sjchen1
London, England
via mobile
10/10

After I have made arrangements with another meter taxi driver yesterday (02/07/2022) around lunch... read more

Reviewed 3 July 2022
Tpkuma8709
via mobile

All reviews reliable service south africa punctual company mpumalanga
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 June 2022 via mobile

I've known Jackson for a few years now and have always received the best service. The vehicles are clean and in tiptop shape and the drivers are always punctual, friendly, and professional. Jackson shuttle and tours are the best taxi service in Mpumalanga that are super reliable. Thanks for excellent service always.

Date of experience: June 2022
Reviewed 30 April 2022 via mobile

The feeling of being important. And the Private Experience shuttle, uber etc. Mr Jackson is the best, and most Def recommend.

Date of experience: April 2022
Reviewed 14 March 2022 via mobile

We had a car accident on holiday and called Jackson for a lift to the airport to collect a courtesy car. He responded immediately, collected me on time and made sure I was comfortable for the entire trip. He walked me into the airport and introduced me to the car hire kiosk attendant. Fantastic service and a human touch when I needed it most. Highly recommended!

Date of experience: March 2022
Reviewed 5 April 2021

We had a last minute emergency collection from Kaapsehoop on Easter Sunday, and were collected early, the car was spotless, the conversation was pleasant and he even walked us to the Hertz inside the airport that we were looking for to make sure we found it. He was friendly and really made us feel like VIP's. Safety was also excellent. Highly recommend using them when in Nelspruit or the surrounding areas. Outstanding service!

Date of experience: April 2021
Reviewed 3 April 2021 via mobile

Jackson was punctual & friendly and the car was very clean. I highly recommend this transfer service.

Date of experience: March 2021