Open today: 12:00 am - 11:59 pm
Review Highlights
Fantastic Taxi Service!

Cannot recommend Jackson Shuttles more highly! Their drivers are excellent, punctual and... read more

Reviewed 21 July 2022
sjchen1
London, England
via mobile
10/10

After I have made arrangements with another meter taxi driver yesterday (02/07/2022) around lunch... read more

Reviewed 3 July 2022
Tpkuma8709
via mobile

All reviews reliable service south africa punctual company mpumalanga
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 March 2022 via mobile

We had a car accident on holiday and called Jackson for a lift to the airport to collect a courtesy car. He responded immediately, collected me on time and made sure I was comfortable for the entire trip. He walked me into the airport and introduced me to the car hire kiosk attendant. Fantastic service and a human touch when I needed it most. Highly recommended!

Date of experience: March 2022
Reviewed 5 April 2021

We had a last minute emergency collection from Kaapsehoop on Easter Sunday, and were collected early, the car was spotless, the conversation was pleasant and he even walked us to the Hertz inside the airport that we were looking for to make sure we found it. He was friendly and really made us feel like VIP's. Safety was also excellent. Highly recommend using them when in Nelspruit or the surrounding areas. Outstanding service!

Date of experience: April 2021
Reviewed 3 April 2021 via mobile

Jackson was punctual & friendly and the car was very clean. I highly recommend this transfer service.

Date of experience: March 2021
Reviewed 13 March 2021

I was very impressed with the service...... They took my last minute booking and was actually early.

Date of experience: March 2021
Reviewed 10 January 2021

Jackson was very punctual, very courteous and informative about sites visited. The price of services were extremely reasonable.. Our day spent with him was one of my experiences I will always remember..

Date of experience: January 2021