Open today: 12:00 am - 11:59 pm
Review Highlights
Fantastic Taxi Service!

Cannot recommend Jackson Shuttles more highly! Their drivers are excellent, punctual and... read more

Reviewed 21 July 2022
sjchen1
London, England
via mobile
10/10

After I have made arrangements with another meter taxi driver yesterday (02/07/2022) around lunch... read more

Reviewed 3 July 2022
Tpkuma8709
via mobile

All reviews reliable service south africa punctual company mpumalanga
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 April 2021

We had a last minute emergency collection from Kaapsehoop on Easter Sunday, and were collected early, the car was spotless, the conversation was pleasant and he even walked us to the Hertz inside the airport that we were looking for to make sure we found it. He was friendly and really made us feel like VIP's. Safety was also excellent. Highly recommend using them when in Nelspruit or the surrounding areas. Outstanding service!

Date of experience: April 2021
Reviewed 3 April 2021 via mobile

Jackson was punctual & friendly and the car was very clean. I highly recommend this transfer service.

Date of experience: March 2021
Reviewed 13 March 2021

I was very impressed with the service...... They took my last minute booking and was actually early.

Date of experience: March 2021
Reviewed 10 January 2021

Jackson was very punctual, very courteous and informative about sites visited. The price of services were extremely reasonable.. Our day spent with him was one of my experiences I will always remember..

Date of experience: January 2021
1  Thank MikeTraveller66
Reviewed 26 September 2020 via mobile

We used Jackson tours cc, the service was fantastic, pick ups were on time, very reliable service. My children enjoyed the 2 months trips to school with Jackson tours. Cars were always clean, free wifi and sweets offered. Thank you Jackson tours keep it up.

Date of experience: August 2020