See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 December 2016 via mobile

My stay at Villa Langa was amazing. Friendly people and they made me feel as a family member.
Not forgeting good food. Compliments to the chef.
To Andre and Gift : Thank you once again for everything you guys have done.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

Exciting Stay.My stay at Villa Langa B&B was awesome, I stayed at many other guesthouses before and I can assure you that money and comfort wise for what you get is worth every cent. With air con, WiFi,fridge, flat screen TV and much much more. Felt at home since we started staying here,and the staff off villa Langa makes it a memorable stay. I can recommend villa Langa to all travelers.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 October 2016 via mobile

Wonderfull accommodation, very friendly staff , food is excellent, it is located close to all the shopping facilities and food places. Well suited for the whole family and I highly recommend to any one coming to Malalane may it be for work of pleasure .

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 October 2016

The staff and owner are very welcoming. I enjoyed every minuted of my stay. The rooms are very nice, air conditioned, with that smell of thatch that brings you closer to nature, giving you a feeling like you are in one of the game reserves around the Kruger. Rooms with mini bar fridge for your snacks and high speed WiFi for all guests. Will certainly call again.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

What a fantastic guesthouse to visit and stay at!

We were welcomed with open arms by the friendly staff and felt at home immediately. They catered for all our needs.

Rooms have everything you can think of including wifi , dstv, bar fridge, aircon and so much more.

The guesthouse is centerally located and close to a variety of shops , golf courses and off course the Kruger National Park.

I highly recommend Villa Langa to anyone - business or just for pleasure!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business