Lowest prices for your stay
$137
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
$163
Agoda.com
$107
Priceline$137
Travelocity$163
Hotels.com$163
All reviews lake view beautiful place peace of mind enjoyed our stay breakfast and dinner great stay romantic getaway panorama route kruger park out of this world clinton lodge moses setting deck hippos frogs
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 August 2022

Bambuu Lakeside Lodge is the best lodge I've been to so far.
I recommend this lodge especially if you want a quiet, private lodge. I really had peace of mind far away from Johannesburg's busy lifestyle. Convenient location as well and they also provide excellent customer service. I'm definitely coming back with my children very soon.

Date of stay: August 2022
Reviewed 13 August 2022

Totally serene and tranquil we enjoyed every private and quite moment.
My love enjoys fishing so this was a nice treat for him he only wishes he could fish and release.
Waking up to the water and tulips every morning was breathtaking

Date of stay: August 2022
Reviewed 10 August 2022

I looooved the place. Its so beautiful I can come there 5 times a year. The lake is beautiful, very quite and a place to be if you need a peace of mind. I have a few suggestions for the luxury rooms i.e. King bed, min bar fridge, patio furniture and smoking area.

Reviewed 14 July 2022

Excellent accommodation my kids wanted us to extend accommodations. Lodge must expand the menu at the restaurant. Laundry service is not good quality ladies are not taught how to do guests Laundry . Otherwise place is excellent. We going back in 2023

Reviewed 10 July 2022

Best experience ever, rooms are exceptional . food was nice, staff was friendly and very helpful.. I will definitely recommend bamboo and i will consider coming back to bamboo in isizulu we say. BEKUYI WEEKEND ENKULU