Lowest prices for your stay
$136
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
$180
Agoda.com
$110
Hotels.com$180
Priceline$136
Travelocity$180
All reviews lake view beautiful place peace of mind enjoyed our stay breakfast and dinner great stay romantic getaway panorama route kruger park out of this world lodge moses setting deck hippos frogs dam
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 June 2022

We definitely enjoyed our stay and we will definitely visit again.

The staff were friendly and professional, always willing to assist.

The location of the place is situated in a perfect place. Unfortunately it was a short stay for us.

Date of stay: June 2022
Reviewed 16 May 2022

Beautiful place indeed but rules sucks. The wont allow me to bring my own beverages and yet they cannot provide 3 of my required beverages. Alcohol is not your business, so to force it and focus on filling the beds in your place. I want o drink what i like and not what you have and enforce it on me. I wont visit it again only because of that.

Reviewed 12 May 2022

Great experience and friendly service.

The welcome was warm and a lot of effort placed on the fine details. The view from the room was perfect with a peaceful atmosphere. Good way to relax and get away form the hustler and bustle of everyday city routine.

Reviewed 9 May 2022

Our stay at Bambuu lodge was an amazing experience. The staff are friendly and very polite. Amazing view, amazing, garden, decorations and attention to detail.

Overall neatness of the hole property are absolutely fantastic.
Special thanks to Standford for his special drinks and service.

Overall a fantastic stay, well done to the team of Bambuu!!

Room tip: The Lakeview rooms are amazing
Reviewed 5 May 2022

We visited Bambuu with my partner and the first thing that was breathtaking as we were driving in at the night were the views. We received a very warm welcome from Selby who is a very funny and friendly host. He made sure we ate before he knocked off. I ordered the chicken curry and I loved it.

The rooms are clean and the cleaners clean daily although they only change linen after 3 days of your stay. Should you want to get them changed before the 3 days, it comes at a fee. the fridge will also be fully stocked and that too will be charged at the end of your stay. if you need to use an iron, you also pay and you go and iron out of your room.

Their breakfast if fair but all the other meals I ordered after the curry were not nice. the rice and chicken come with no stew. i asked for salsa and the chef told me its a favor, I'm supposed to eat the rice and grilled chicken like that.

In conclusion, I would definitely visit the place again but I will not eat there.

Date of stay: April 2022