Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$73
View deal
Expedia.com$77
Hotels.com$77
Priceline$78
Travelocity$77
Vio.com$77
Orbitz.com$77
All reviews caravan park enjoyed our stay kruger gate pioneers pilgrims premises lowveld
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 February 2022 via mobile

I enjoyed this place! The Sunday breakfast was great, with a buffet and good staff. The Monday one was half a buffet, and less choice.

The rooms were clean, but they did go in to my room when I left “do not disturb” outside.

Safe building, but you need to be in a vehicle to enter and exit.

Date of stay: February 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 30 November 2021

Perfect place to relax. The rooms are big and clean. Delicious breakfast and the staff is super friendly and helpful. We planned to stay one night but ended up staying 3 nights. Supermarket(shopping mall) just around the corner en 10 minutes away from the Kruger gate.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 October 2021

It was our first break since the start of the Covid lockdown (and during what became a quite short period of easier travel). We had visited the Hotel Numbi's Sunday carvery on previous occasions and decided to take an opportunity to enjoy lunch around the pool once again. Despite all the problems associated with starting up again after the protracted shut-down the Carvery delivered it normal wide range of offerings and good/please service. The wait staff showed a lovely sense of humour with efficient service.

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 26 September 2021

My Email to the establishment is in the images below, regarding my complaints about the roaches and dirty duvets and Booking nightmare. The verbal response I received from the rude condescending Booking lady, not even the duty manager was that I had taken food and a flower to my room, firstly I never took any food and secondly the flower was from woolworths the roaches met me as soon as I opened my door, this place has potential but with the current stuff and no manager there to assist I feel cheated out of what was meant to be a romantic Anniversary getaway. Oh and after lots of arguing with the Booking lady coz apparently roaches are not a good enough reason to get a refund. I was only refunded for 1 nigh. I believe my entire stay should be refunded!

Date of stay: September 2021
Reviewed 29 June 2021

The hotel staff is amazing, even though they are under staffed, they manage to get things done and serve with a smile. We enjoyed our stay with my sister.

I think the wifi should be adjusted because it only connects when you inside the rooms, having it available around the premises would be nicer.

Date of stay: June 2021