Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews the river enjoyed our stay braai area cleaning staff self catering kruger national park great stay swimming pool family holiday beautiful place phabeni gate chalet tv facilities accommodation units stream
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 September 2022

- The food, the environment, the cleanliness of the place, the friendly and welcoming staff members.

I must say that the next time I go to Hazeyview side, am definitely going to have my booking there.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Estelle Viljoen, Other at Aan De Vliet Holiday Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2022

Good day

Thank you for your review.

We look forward to welcoming you back to your home away from home.

Kind regard

Reviewed 4 September 2022

Nothing more to add, the place was great, peaceful with awesome views and some sound for the river. The room was clean and also the braai area was enough, friendly staff starting from Admin and also cleaners. we hope we will be back!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Estelle Viljoen, Other at Aan De Vliet Holiday Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2022

Good day

I will share your feedback with my team.

See you again in the near future.

Reviewed 30 August 2022

Since we stepped into AAN DE VLIET we were amazed with the service and proffesionalism we received. From the birthday celebration welcome pack to the last day of our visit. Well done to Estelle and her amazing team. I will definately recommend AAN DE VLIET to any one going to Hazyview.

Good day Nadine

I will share your feedback with my team.

We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed 14 June 2022

We were a group of 33 people, staying in both the garden units and stream units. We loved it, it is such a beautiful location. Breakfast, lunch and dinner was fantastic and plentiful. The units were clean with plenty of warm blankets.

Date of stay: June 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Good day Mrs Hattingh

I will share your feedback with my team.

See you again in the near future.

Reviewed 23 May 2022

We camped for 2 nights with family. The fact that each camp site have it's own bathroom is a nice plus. The sites is mostly in the shade and the grass is neatly cut. Because there is only 4 sites, make this so peaceful and quiet for everyone. We did not use it, but saw that there is a small menu with pizza and toasties which I think is brilliant. Please just keep some milk and maybe bread in your little shop for people staying long that do not want to drive all the way in to Hazyview. I can recommend this for any person looking for a beautiful place to camp.

Date of stay: May 2022
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Estelle Viljoen, Other at Aan De Vliet Holiday Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2022

Dear Jeanette

Thank you for your review, i will share your feedback with my team.

We will look into your request for bread and milk in our snoopy :-)

We hope to welcome you back to Aan de Vliet in the near future again.