“Most amazing food”

Cricket's Dessert And Sandwich Shop
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Lake Montezuma
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

Small quaint diner, with warm and friendly atmosphere. Cant go wrong ordering from the menu and the cinnamon buns are to die for.

Reviewed 11 July 2018

This breakfast/lunch spot has homemade cinnamon rolls and more food than we can eat in a sitting. The owner and staff have been there for decades. Enjoy the observatory photos while awaiting your order.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Crickets had amazing service and food. They sell the best cinnamon rolls ever! The food was delivered quick and fresh. If you live in Rimrock or are just visiting this is a must stop!

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

I heard so many great things about Crickets, but I was not impressed The menu said thick cut bread for the french toast, it was regular bread. Their cinnamon rolls , which they are know for) were way to sweet. I did like the raspberry bear claw. Also I wish they had turkey sausage. If you can't eat pork or cheese the menu is very limiting.for breakfast.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

This is a third generation little cafe. Grace, who serves along with Stephanie, daughter of the present owners, make neighbors out of regular customers. I had moved away from the area eight years ago and went in recently, for the cinnamon rolls... Grace recognized me and was so happy to see me. She sat down at my table and told me of her recent marriage and showed me photos. I felt like her family. When I was leaving, Stephanie greeted me the same way. Her children are learning to help as well. The food is all made at the location. I seriously doubt there is any mix used. If so, it is done well. The berry pie was very good. The portions are generous. I just love going here! Do check to make sure they are open; after all, they do deserve a vacation, too!