We stayed two nights on the way to the Grand Canyon. Nice clean room, breakfast was included, and it was OK, but not great. Temperature reached 119, so we spent most of our time around the pool, which was really nice. The lake is very interesting, and we visited London Bridge and the surrounding area, before retreating back to the pool. Desk staff were very friendly and helpful. I would recommend Mario's restaurant, which is very close to the hotel. Really good food and reasonably priced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is the place for your fun in sun Arizona vacation. The Hampton Inn is nestled next to Lake Havasu and is surrounded by restaurants, shopping and just down the street from the London Bridge. Located in Lake Havasu City, AZ., this tranquil setting offers spectacular views of the lake and surrounding mountain ranges. Plush with amenities and comfort, this Lake Havasu City hotel offers exceptional service and value. Whether you're touring the area for business or pleasure, you will be enchanted by this unique oasis in the desert. Bring your boat, bus or RV we have ample complimentary parking and hook-ups. Complimentary Hot Breakfast Buffet, Wi-Fi, business center, fitness center, outstanding customer service and so much more. Every one of our clean and fresh rooms feature a refrigerator, microwave, and coffee/tea maker. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Agoda, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn Lake Havasu City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Lake Havasu City Hotel Lake Havasu City
- Lake Havasu City Hampton Inn