See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

First room we were put into was dirty, dirty and the bed was stained. Asked for another room well the bed was better but dirt and dust everywhere. Toenail clippings on the floor in living room area. I really was beside myself. Should have walked out and asked for refund!! If only the suites were as pictured!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank zeebiker920
Reviewed 31 March 2017

Our stay at the Sands was enjoyable because of the people who stay there and the great staff. The facility leaves a little to be desired. The owners don't make improvements so things are getting run down. Every room is different, and some better than others.

Room Tip: Stay away from the lower level, lots of noise from upstairs. Some noise and vibration next to the laundry area.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Amy W
Reviewed 22 February 2017

I like to stay here its conviente to stores and easy in and out with trailer! clean rooms with swimming pool & jacuzzi they try to accommodate I like that and if you stay there they do remember you!

Im not sure what more i need to say I guess i need to say 500 words who knew???

I would recommend to visit if your on a budget i like the kitches and the stove

Room Tip: Yes I think they will try to accommodate everyone
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

My family and I were coming to Lake Havasu for a week and needed to stay somewhere with a kitchen. We were referred to Havasu Sands by a friend and we were not disappointed. The price was extremely reasonable for what they offer. The staff was helpful and friendly. They made our stay very comfortable. The location is great, close to main street and access to awesome restraunts. I highly recommend it to all my friends going to Lake Havasu.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 November 2016

I stay here regularly, sometimes twice a year for one or two weeks at a time. The staff is excellent, friendly and professional, and the management personable, professional and kind. They make me feel at home even though my home is 1500 miles a way. Even the maintenance man is approachable.

They have a good daily cleaning service with plenty of towels available after my use of their sparkling, clean pool and hot tub. Being that I'm in the fitness industry their exercise room is nice to have available as well.

The price is right. I highly recommend Sands Vacation Resort..

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo