Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$374
View deal
Hotels.com$446
Expedia.com$446
Travelocity$446
Orbitz.com$446
Agoda.com$400
Vio.com$400
All reviews sundowner deck octavia remote property meals safari bush animals lodge
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 October 2022

Knowing where to start !!! The quality of the service and room were second to none , I didn’t know it was possible to have this level on a safari camp , once there we didn’t have to do anything but relax and explore , our private Butler knew what we wanted before we did and with the help of Janus at the Front of House our days were kept full with every sort of adventure
Not once in our 8 day stay did we eat in the same place , so many different locations within the park , the favourite being the Sundowner deck, a remote viewing platform where an overnight stay was offered to heighten your senses …
We still haven’t done everything on offer so we’ll be back .. Blown away with this place , one of the best vacations I’ve had for service regardless it bring in the bush
Did I mention the food !!!… wow

Room tip: Speak with the Front of house a while before you arrive so they can offer all the different experiences available and offer an itinerary
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 October 2022

I'm not quite sure where to start reviewing this incredible place. The stunning suite we stayed in was pure luxury- the outside rainfall shower being simply the best experience ever!
From our personal Butler Michael, who showed us such care and plied us with amazing cocktails to the bespoke safari tracker expert who missed absolutely nothing when taking us out and about in the bush - and all the amazing staff in between.
Every night we dined in a different, beautiful venue. The chef and his staff supplied stunning and complex meals beyond all expectations.
I have never had such a wonderful holiday experience and I thank everyone so very much.
With their care, attention to detail and always smiling, Oase 7-star Lodges is absolutely second to none!

Room tip: Bespoke Luxury throughout
Reviewed 18 October 2022

We recently booked 'The Boma' venue at 7 Star lodge Oase, for my birthday party, Saturday evening.

It FAR exceeded my expectations and I am beyond impressed.

Janus!!!!! What a gem of a person you are. Friendly, welcoming, charismatic, humble, approachable and professional. WOW, you are really an asset to Oase and if I was still managing lodges I would snatch you up in a heartbeat!!! Thank you for everything you did for me on Saturday night, I am forever grateful, it was the best birthday party I could ever have dreamed of!

Octavia - wow you are super professional, efficient and highly competent. Excellent job!!!

Njabulo - great barman, fast and you remembered all the drinks my guests were having. You even brought me my drink on the dancefloor when we had to wait for some more ice from the main lodge (only because I took LOADS of ice LOL), just superb.............and yes I can DJ at any party you want me too!

Doctor & Godfrey - thank you for being so helpful at the gate and in the car park where you helped everyone car and safely leave the property.

One thing that stood out to me that is very hard to 'teach' is how low key the staff were, but at the same time available, efficient and professional. At times I forgot where I was and that there were staff around to cater to our every need! That is just something special.

So, a MASSIVE thank you to each and everyone of you. Audra, you can be very proud of the team you have with you. You obviously have a great eye for talented staff when you do your hiring. Look after them because you will certainly have people coming back just for that, including me and this is where a lodge stands out above the rest!!!!!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 August 2022 via mobile

We had an exceptional experience at 7 Stars Oase ,we stayed in the family villa that was very comfortable ,nicely designed ,had everything we needed & the most beautiful terrace where you can relax watch the sunrise and the sunset,we even had our own small swimming pool & 2 outdoor showers & the fastest
Cannot thank enough everyone here ,there was nothing much to ask ,we were on the all inclusive package where everything was included ,every meal was in a different place and at your own pace ,we asked for certain drinks and Lacto free milk & it was all there ,there is even a 16 seat leather chairs cinema that showed the latest movies ,a Gym .
In our last evening we had drinks on the sundowners deck where the views were breathtaking .
We also had two 5 big game Safaris organized outside the lodge where we saw 4 of the 5 big animals .
This is not a 5 big game lodge but there are animals available ,we went for several rides and spotted many animals.
Also this is not your typical game Safari lodge where you have to wake up at certain hours to eat at a certain time ,you can choose things at your own pace & the staff will surprise you with the place of your next meal ,also don’t expect to open your door and walk the corridor to go to the Gym ,you have to walk for a minute in the bushes to get there ,the same with the Cinema.
On our last night we had the pleasure to meet with Audra & David the property owners ,we could see how passionate they are about the place and how they want it to be exclusive .
Thank you Michael ,Octavia ,Fanny ,the cocktail man who I don’t remember his name ,the amazing chefs who were preparing our meals & everyone who made our stay memorable .
Suzan & Khaldoun

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 August 2022

The staff and service is second to none. The room decor was perfect. The cinema is outta this world and the sundowner deck - there are no words. Oh and the bed.... the was fantastic. I would recommend to everyone.

Date of stay: September 2021