Cinnamon Boutique Guest House
Mont Fleur - Wilderness(Wilderness)(Great Value!)
US$ 69
US$ 127
Beach Villa Wilderness(Wilderness)(Great Value!)
US$ 77
US$ 75
Wilderness on Sea B&B(Wilderness)(Great Value!)
US$ 72
US$ 54
Boardwalk Lodge(Wilderness)(Great Value!)
US$ 64
The Wilderness Hotel(Wilderness)(Great Value!)
US$ 67
US$ 64
  • Pool
Xanadu Guest Villa(Wilderness)(Great Value!)
US$ 57
Agoda.com
US$ 113
US$ 84
US$ 72
All reviewshonesty barguest housegarden routesmall gymshort walkpublic roomscommunal areaseggs benedictattention to detailpool areasouth africasecure parkingbeautiful gardencape townbed and breakfastrooms are largewelcome drink
Reviewed 11 January 2013 via mobile

My parents had the good fortune to stay here one night on our way up the garden route. There was a problem with our trailfinders reservation and only one room was available instead of two. Our hosts could not have been more apologetic (even though it was not their fault) and they took it upon themselves to find me alternative accommodation during the busy Christmas period. They even drove me to the new hotel and brought my luggage up to my room, and arranged to collect me the following morning so that I could have breakfast in their hotel with my parents. Their kindness was much appreciated by both myself and my parents. The breakfast was the best we had in South Africa by far, great variety and gorgeous homemade blueberry pancakes ;). My mum said that the room was very comfortable and they wanted for nothing.

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed 11 January 2013

What a wonderful few days at the Cinnamon Guest House. Both Desmond and Johan could not do enough for you. The rooms are beautiful and the breakfast is extensive. We arrived on a Friday and there is a market/music/great atmosphere to start the weekend off.

Room Tip: From what I saw of a number of rooms, they all looked large, very nicely presented and huge bathrooms!
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sandra B
Reviewed 9 January 2013

Stayed here in route from Cape Town to Addo National Elephant Reserve on 1/1/13. The owners are a very kind couple who went out of their way to welcome us. We stayed in the "family" room with a king bed and a bunk bed. We (4 adults) had plenty of room. The breakfast was equally as great as the room and warm welcome. This home is right off the N2 HWY and a great destination very close to the beach. I would highly recommend this bed/breakfast...

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Chadwick P
Reviewed 5 January 2013

A great find with two of the best hosts we met on our trip around the Western Cape.
This great guest house is very well run with all the rooms very well appointed and good facilities, the honesty bar is well stocked and not over priced with a well stocked fridge with Beers and soft drinks.
The breakfast is FEAST and will keep you going for the day.
We would highly recommend this establishment for comfort and cleanness and great Hosts in Desmond & Johan

Mick & Mary
Ireland

Room Tip: Room 7 is a fine room with big king size bed and big bathroom
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mickoireland
Reviewed 4 January 2013

despite the name - it is no boutique hotel.

The rooms are average and the location is not great. The person who greeted us was unfriendly (bordering on rude).

If you are looking for a boutique experience, I would look elsewhere first.......

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
SandraRudolph, Manager at Cinnamon Boutique Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2015

Thank you for your review.

We would love to invite you back for another visit, with this said, every small detail has been thought of and incorporated into Cinnamon Boutique Hotel due to new ownership. We have upgraded our rooms' to the finest quality Egyptian cotton linen and light goose-down duvet on the super-king beds to ensure comfortable sleeping. Our free wi-fi connection can be found throughout the house and property. For breakfast we only use locally sourced ingredients, we pride ourselves in only presenting our guests with 5* service as this is what we have been graded. We are delighted to say our house is now run by an immensely motivated and hospitable group of staff members.

Regards,