“Something special”
Review of Olive & Oil

Olive & Oil
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Whatever the occasion, when dining at Olive & Oil, we aim to imbue our Guests with a sense of well-being and comfort. Our friendly staff will be on hand to indulge you with the finest traditions of the Mediterranean – exceptional food and unrivaled hospitality. Our motto is simple; comfortable food made exceptionally well!
Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

When I recently had to travel for business I decided to check out some local restaurants. Upon reading all the reviews about Olive & Oil reviews I couldn't resist a visit. And I can promise everything you read is true. Good food, service and a lovely atmosphere is awaiting you when you visit.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 10 July 2018

I loved everything that was put in front of me - from the pasta to the tastiest creme brulee. I am a regular at Olive and Oil.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

We have frequented O & O well over 100 times since they opened . The food is outstanding and so is the service. The selection is very large and the food was prepared to our fancy. Strongly recommend this place.

Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

We visited on a wet night, and the welcome we got was excellent. Our children were delighted with the kids area. Food was delicious. I had the gamberi con panna, with just the right amount of chilli! Would definitely go back when next in the area. Service was excellent. Only reduced my rating as there was no atmosphere (very few tables occupied) and the card machine wasn't working, but they did tell us that on arrival.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Oliave and Oil is a family restaurant with delicious food, great staff and a fantastic ambiance. They cater for many tastes and is s great place to celabrate an occasion.