“Seafood delight -lunch ”
Review of Olive & Oil

Olive & Oil
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Whatever the occasion, when dining at Olive & Oil, we aim to imbue our Guests with a sense of well-being and comfort. Our friendly staff will be on hand to indulge you with the finest traditions of the Mediterranean – exceptional food and unrivaled hospitality. Our motto is simple; comfortable food made exceptionally well!
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Thank you Tony for excellent service.
I truly find that most restaurants In Umhlanga lack good service. Thank you for recommending the Langoustines with bubbly mushroom and Mozzarella sauce!
8 medium size ( looked more like Large to me) -sublime. My daughter had the sole Thermidor and her prawns in the sauce very good size and fresh. The vegetables and sauces lovely. My granddaughter had the calamari which she enjoyed also. Very good cuppichinos were served. The best of all...VALUE FOR MONEY!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We visited Umhlanga for 2 weeks and dined at Olive and Oil 3 times over that period it was so good. A huge shout out to our waiter Basil for going that extra mile every time we visited and when we told him we had got engaged, he arranged for some bubbles and a dessert for us. Everything we ate at Oil and Olive was amazing which included the langoustines (very rare in restaurants nowadays but cooked to perfection and so juicy), steak, garlic flatbread, snails, calamari (best tartare sauce I think I have tasted anywhere in the world!) and my grandparents commented that the beef carpaccio was the best they had ever eaten. This is a busy restaurant and I would recommend booking. They have a huge selection of food and wine and the waiters are very knowledgeable and helpful. You won't regret going to this restaurant, I just wish it could be our local for regular date nights. Thanks Olive and Oil for 3 very memorable meals and to Basil for really making us feel special each time we visited.

1  Thank ZaraAndy
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Nice food, good service but could be better value for money. Just on the street with plenty of other restaurants to chose from

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

We had a great time yesterday 08/03/18 at Olive & Oil restaurant at Umhlanga last evening. The two kids enjoyed the play area too. The service was courteous and personal. The seafood was out of this world - delicious and tasty - soft and melting inside. Some olives served with the drinks were soft and wholesome. The restaurant is on the first floor. There is a car park just in front. Great place to enjoy the dinner - great ambience!

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

Very pleasant evening. Food lovely and the service was excellent. Definitely recommend this restaurant.