“India at home”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The aroma of Indian spices makes your tastebuds tingle with anticipation ambience of the place is very Indian orientated.service was a bit delayed but food was of good quality and taste was also not bad at all.presentation needs some work .but hey we Indians colour and smell is our Que.all in all a good experience from ordinary home cooked Indian food

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Expecting plastic table cloths I was pleasantly surprised. The decor is basic but rather that and keep the food prices down. The service is excellent as is the quality of the food. The "butter chicken" is to die for and has gotten itself a huge reputation amongst the "foodies" in PMB :) Try the butter naan, fresh and delicious. They have Zapper payment system for extra convenience. Try the place, you will not regret it :)

Reviewed 16 September 2018

I was in Pietermaritzburg shooting a story, and was taken to Tandoor for dinner. I have to sat that the food was excellent. I am a fan of Indian food and I decided to try their Butter Chicken. I also ordered a butter Naan. The food arrived promptly and I found the portion size to be generous. And the butter chicken was exactly what I expected. My two colleagues, who are also indian food fans indicated that they found their dishes a bit mild, but for me this was fine. I also thought their pricing was very competitive. One big plus is the off street parking in the grounds of the restaurant. One big negative was the ablution facilities, which I felt were sub-standard.

Reviewed 1 September 2018

This is definitely a hidden gem in Pietermaritzburg! Close to the city Centre, it’s a quick stop for a take away or sit down during lunch and is also opened for dinner, the food is amazing!

Reviewed 21 August 2018

Really nice place and the food was really good! Great service, we didn't have to wait long for the food and it was good value for money.
Enjoyed the butter chicken, breyani and the naan was amazing! The chicken curry was a bit too salty.