“If you go to a pizza Resturant only order Pizza”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Scoozi Pizza & Pasta
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

Once again it’s a pleasure to go here. The service is always good. You are left alone there is always someone that is looking after you. Went there last Saturday for drinks which turned into dinner. My son and I ordered pizza. My wife shame decided on something different. A Waldorf Salad. The Pizzas where a some as they always are. Unfortunately the Waldorf I can’t say the same. It wasn’t nice at all and my wife sent it back but in there defense they were quick to assist they did do the kitchen test and agreed that it wasn’t up to standard. Now for the killer. When the Bill arrived it had been taken off. I objected but the insisted. So as the title says when in Rome eat Roman. Don’t order out the Box.

Reviewed 19 October 2017

I really hate to leave a bad review when the food was so lovely, but I believe that if you have a bad experience the owners should know about it and ensure that it doesn't happen to other patrons.
Last night my friend, who is over from the UK, and I went out for dinner after not having seen each other for over a year, so we were looking forward to a catch-up. We arrived at the restaurant at about 7.45pm and were the only customers there. We were seated, ordered a bottle of wine and then ordered our dinner. Everything was fine until about 8.50pm when we when the staff started stacking tables and constantly watching us to see how far along we were.
Now I understand it was a really quiet night, but if you were planning to close early why did you allow us to come in and order. We asked our waitress what time they closed and she advised us that the kitchen closes at 10pm but on quiet nights 'they leave as soon as they can'.
I understand it was very quiet but we were paying customers and we were made to leave because the staff wanted to go home. My friend had a full glass of wine and we even said if we have to leave can we have a takeaway container for her wine. The waitress went to find out and came back to tell us that they didn't have anything and that the manager said she could finish her wine. How rude really! What if we wanted to order dessert?
I think you need to understand that there are a lot of restaurants in Pietermaritzburg and we chose to come and have a nice pizza and wine whilst having a good old catch-up. This was really cut short and it would make me hesitant to return again even though the pizzas are delicious. What a pity!

3  Thank Michelle B
Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

Perfect place to have a chilled one with your friends or family food or drink just a perfect spot for the locals to relax with good music and good food

Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

Drove around Pietermaritzburg looking for some take-aways, checked on on TripAdvisor and found this little spot, although it had some indifferent views we decided to give it a try.
The staff were quite friendly but should keep their complaints private and not in front of customers, ultimately though the food is what we were there for.
On receiving the food I must admit that it did not look appealing but THE TASTE was amazing, I have not had a better pizza elsewhere, my wife had one of the pasta dishes which was also not short on taste.
Definitely a place to recommend.

Reviewed 16 March 2017

The Family I mean the whole family all nearly 20 of us decided late on Saturday afternoon that we needed dinner and Scoozis was the place to go. the service was brilliant, the beers were cold. The Pizzas are a good as I remember them. Billing was not a problem as we needed separate bills we were given paddles and when we ordered we showed the paddle. No mistakes with the billing. Wonderful Service the lady that assisted was polite and chose some very good Red wines for us. so well done again a real Gem in the Suburbs.