“Fine dining at its best”
Review of Havana Grill

Havana Grill
Ranked #15 of 685 Restaurants in Durban
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, International, Grill
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Havana Grill offers an unforgettable dining experience with the combination of great food, an extensive wine selection, humidor for cigars and an environment that is relaxing, yet remains up-market. With views overlooking the ocean, excellent meals and attentive staff Havana Grill is a must when visiting Durban, Suncoast Casino. The restaurant specialises in steaks where they proudly offer grain and grass-fed cuts of meat; as well as seafood, lamb, poultry and game dishes. The wine list and cellar provide a variety of South African wines. Havana Grill is a popular choice for functions and events as the restaurant can be divided into distinct areas; as well as offers two private dining rooms. The restaurant is an ideal meeting place for corporates in the private dining room; or friends enjoying time together over a delicious meal. Havana Grill is open Monday to Saturday from 12:00-17:00(lunch) & 17:00-22:00(dinner) and Sunday 12:00-17:00(lunch) & 17:00-20:00(dinner)
Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

Recently visited this sophisticated venue for dinner and were blown away. We were 10 minutes early for our booking and Steve was happy to offer us drinks before seating.
Selection of wines are wide with all the favourites in the red range. I opted for a steak and the Mrs joined in, both done to perfection. We skipped dessert as we opted for the coffees which were a bean with an aroma as good and strong as its taste. Thoroughly enjoyed the experience and will definitely be back.

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

Horrid service. Chaotic waitresses. We left in disgust. Little Havana has got it right . The original is certainly not doing the brand a favor

Reviewed 14 April 2018

We visited here on the 23rd March - my 40th birthday! We were a table of 8 and my husband had pre-ordered a bottle of Moet et Chandon for me.

We all toasted my birthday and proceeded to have a fantastic night!

I had the steak tartar for starters - to be honest, I have had better - but everyone else enjoyed their starters, I will just order something else next time. My main course was delicious - it was the jalapeno steak - it was cooked perfectly and I really enjoyed it!

I did not order dessert, but the waiter picked up that it was my birthday and he brought me the house special which was a YUMMY creme brule with a sparkler - I really appreciated the gesture!

We all left very happy! I do hope that next time we visit the construction is completed because this is such a beautiful eatery but the front entrance is difficult to get to because of the construction confusing things.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Dined here for my dad's birthday. we took the fish cakes for starters which was really good , and strange enough we had all ordered the jalapeno fillet which was prepared to perfection. The ambience is great, not noisy, staff extremely courteous and professional. Was an really good night out.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Blown away by side and quality of platter, the two of us couldn’t finish, though tried really hard. Totally recommend it, and as International traveller the value is amazing