“Italian on Florida”
Review of Spiga D'oro - CLOSED

Spiga D'oro
Price range: US$ 15 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Italian, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 5 January 2018

Over the course of three days in Durban we had our best dinner here. On the first night we couldn't get a table and it wasn't even on the weekend, so went earlier the second night to not miss out again. Booking beforehand is probably advisable to avoid disappointment. Anyway, all four of us went for different pasta dishes that came out perfectly al dente with delicious sauces and toppings. Desserts and coffee were really yummy too. Our waiter was ace, and I especially appreciated the fact that the owner was circulating among the tables making sure everyone was allright.

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

We went as a family for dinner on new year's eve. The vibe was pleasant and prawn pasta really tasty plus filling. This is one if my favourite Durban restaurants!

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

I’ve been to this restaurant a few times and each and every visit lives up to very high expectations. Waiters are always helpful and professional and seating is efficient which leaves room to dine in relative privacy even when the restaurant is busy. The food is incredible! Every meal is cooked to perfection and delicious. This restaurant is an absolute must for everyone visiting Durban. Just make sure you make a reservation so there’s no waiting for a table.

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

I was folloving the trip advisory evaluations and dicided to come to this place. I have never eat such an oitstanding pizza. Everything was perfect. I typically not give this type of evaluation. This is because i am a professor ab always critical. Excellent.

1  Thank Jari L
Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

My Italian husband said it’s the real Italian food. The pizza has a balance taste of all the ingredients and the pasta is al dente! The Tiramisu is truly a dessert