“Prawn Breyani Firm Favourite”
Review of Curry Okies

Curry Okies
Ranked #325 of 665 Restaurants in Durban
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 27 June 2017

ordered here many times, and the Prawn Breyani is my firm favourite, eating bunnies is best eaten at the venue inside of taking take aways, just doesn't taste the same. The mince curry also great served with roti. The Owners are excellant always service with a smile and good chat will waiting.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

Great curry, like a Durban curry should be. We ordered take-away and were told that we had just ordered the last of the curry for that day. It's nice to know that it is made in the proper manner and not a flash in the pan type of curry. Very good indeed.

Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

I unfortunately didn't get a chance to try there food as the service was very slow. I stood in the line for about 15 min (there were only 2 people in front of me) but still didn't get any service so I walked out.

Might try it another time when I have much more time

Reviewed 25 August 2016

We ordered take aways one evening and were looking forward to having a Bunny Chow. The meat was soft and tender and the spice was a very good mix. The veggie version was fantastic too!

1  Thank PipsK
Reviewed 24 August 2016

After hearing good things about this place we were thoroughly dissapointed. We got lamb curry, chicken curry and rice. They were out of any other sides like roti or poppadoms. The curries were all watery and flavourless and incredibly oily. I definitely won't be going back. The woman who served us also seemed rather irritated to be serving us.

1  Thank JuliaSutherland