All reviewshomely atmosphereroom was largelong flightcharlesguestsjohannesburgcouch
Reviewed 22 February 2017

I work with the top hotels in the UAE and I can honestly say I am impressed! What an amasing place to stay - I found my new home whenever I am in Johannesburg.
The people are welcoming, friendly and helpful; the location is central; the rooms are fabulous and you are welcome any time! Their "Honesty bar" policy is refreshing. Can't wait to come back!

2  Thank WandaB1104
Reviewed 22 February 2017

As a regular traveler when staying in hotels I often miss the comfort of home. That was until I had the privilege of staying at the Bryan Manor Guest House. Luxurious, home comforts together with amazingly friendly staff and exceptional hospitality makes the Bryan Manor guest house my first choice when visiting Johannesburg. Charles, Elaine, Louise and there team are fantastic hosts and will gladly go the extra mile to ensure that my stay is comfortable and enjoyable. Now a regular guest at the Bryan Manor Guest House the team have made me feel that I am part of the family. Thanks Bryan Manor for the wonderful smiles and excellent service.

2  Thank Ryno van der M
Reviewed 22 February 2017

The rooms are large and have all the necessary amenities and facilities to make for a very comfortable stay whether you are visiting due to a business meeting or have planned a holiday. Excellent and very attentive house staff! Charles, Elaine and Louise were the perfect host during my stay, and ensured that any request were dealt with professionally. Lots of outdoor space and tables and chairs to relax. Swimming pool on the premises and a tennis court for those that wish to be a bit more active! I will certainly be staying at Bryan Manor House when travelling to the Johannesburg region again.

Room Tip: Some rooms on the ground floor lead out to a patio area with some garden furniture.
1  Thank philipjohannesfourie
Reviewed 6 February 2017

This was a last minute booking & they were most accommodating! Very friendly people , attention to the smallest detail were much appreciated. From the minute we arrived we were welcomed outside & escorted to the reception area. After a brief tour & the facilities explained to us, we were shown our (very spacious) & luxury room. We still had some shopping to do before our event & we were given nice tips where to find what we were looking for. The complimentary cakes & fruit added a nice touch. We met the owners when on our way to our function, and as it was raining, we were met at the car with umbrellas, I thought it couldn't get better. The next morning breakfast was simply scrumptious and again , everything was just perfect. Very central , this is a must stay if you're visiting Johannesburg.

Room Tip: Definitely one of the upstairs rooms, we stayed in the room with the jacuzzi
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Melanie665
Reviewed 2 December 2016 via mobile

What can I say? Just excellent!!!
Thanks Charles, Karen, Elaine and the rest of the team!! I must say that IT is definitely Home away from Home.

Staff are pleasant. Surroundings are beautiful. Breakfast delicious!
★★★★★★